mcdonalds sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Mar 27, 2012.

1. seriously ive had BK, wendys, and mcdonalds the past couple of days and its like mcdonalds doesnt even care that their food tastes like shit... at least the other 2 attempt to make you think your eating an actual burger. wendys has seriously stepped their game up recently. im having a hard time finishing this burger... not because im full but because its pitiful.

2. I love the filet -o- fish for some reason, it's delicous. I'm going to have to disagree with you,,,I like McDonalds. But I agree with you, Wendy's and BK are a little better.

3. I try to avoid food like that entirely, but when I need to hit up the fast food, its always Wendys. That place is bomb

4. Hahhahahaa fast food, you said actual burger!

Honestly, stay away from anything with a drive thru.

5. same. my mom keeps bringing it home and we have no food in the house so i dont have much of a choice :/

6. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']I try to avoid food like that entirely, but when I need to hit up the fast food, its always Wendys. That place is bomb[/quote]

This guy knows what's up.

7. the worst part is the mcdonalds my mom went to didnt have a mcchicken so no mcgangbang for me :'(

8. The last couple of years McDonald's as went down the shitter. There fries that used to be amazing now are soggy and old when you get them, and all there burgers have super small patties and fall apart when you try to eat them. If your getting fast food Carls Jr, Wendy's, taco bell, and popeyes is where its at.

9. I havent aten lunch or dinner at Mcdonalds in probably a year now, I only like there breakfast. And alot of locations can't even stay on top of that right...

10. I live a block from a Good Times, only in CO wyoming and north dakota

never need to go anywhere else, its the dankest

11. mcdonald's is still one of my faves, mainly cause of the mcchicken thats about all i get from there anymore except the big mac every now and again if i'm feeling especially rich and fancy

12. #12 Chrismittty, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    ....the life out of you.:devious::laughing:

13. tell me something I don't know, all that stuff is garbage..

14. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']the worst part is the mcdonalds my mom went to didnt have a mcchicken so no mcgangbang for me :'([/quote]

And how old are you?

15. I'm with you OP. McDonalds seems to make the most generic, boring fucking food. My favorite is Wendy's, I know they're a lot like Mickey D's, but it does seem to have a better "quality" to it.

16. I used to live in Aurora, CO. Good Times is the fucking SHIT. Jalapeno cravers combo, omnomnomnom.

17. 19... not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to move out when they turn 18.

18. You need to get some 5 Guys in yo life

19. [quote name='"cdub46"']The last couple of years McDonald's as went down the shitter. There fries that used to be amazing now are soggy and old when you get them, and all there burgers have super small patties and fall apart when you try to eat them. If your getting fast food Carls Jr, Wendy's, taco bell, and popeyes is where its at.[/quote]

Lol somebody else mentioned Popeyes

I got one down the street from where I live.

SO good.

And yeah. I did the same thing you just went through but like 3months ago lol

I ate five guys for dinner then the next day had Mickey D's..

And never ate a burger from there again.

20. I don't eat fast food often, it kind of sucks. But McDonalds isn't really supposed to be good, it's just cheap. Better than nothing when you've got $2 in your pocket and you're hungry.

The dollar menu's kept me from going hungry all day a few times.