McDonalds fucked me three times in a row!

Discussion in 'General' started by ThePhantom, Mar 29, 2008.

1. dude me and my friends did this like 4 times a week. all down the road we have tacobell, mcdonalds and bk. we scammed tacobell like 4 times then i started dating one of the ppl that worked there and my boy would always hit on ppl that worked at mcdonalds. lol

2. I agree. McDonalds isn't that bad a place, I mean, it's reputation as a place to work has dropped heavily. Back 30 years ago it was quite prestigious to work at McDonalds, but now it's like whatever. And yeah, every single human is important, no matter where they work. It's not right to be mean to anyone.

3. whether they mess your order up or not mcDonalds fucks us all in one way or another.

4. It ain't burger king *****, take off the pickle and scrape off the onions then re-apply ketchup and BAM! No fuckin pickles or onions.

That's why they make the bun removable.

5. I love mcdonalds

this one right by my work sells me large drinks for a dollar, so I can get 2 double cheese and a large coke for 3.23$

talk about fucking cheapest lunch ever

6. lol clearly your local mcdonalds staff is different then them around here. every mcdonalds i go to is ran by 40+ uptight fuckers that think they are supreme officers of food dispersal. fuck em lol, i think its hilarious regardless those comment lol. i remember when i was alot younger i shot a paper straw cover off my straw and this old guy ripped at me for it, he still works at the mcdicks a couple towns over :)

7. How old are you? It was NOT prestigious to work at McDonalds 30 years ago. It was, like whatever 30 years ago too. It's a minimum wage job, always has always will be. I was 10, 30 years ago, and I was being told to get good grades because I wouldn't want to end up working at McDonalds for the rest of my life.

I do agree to treat the people that work a minimum wage job the same respect you would anybody else. Just because they are responsible for the cleaning, doesn't give some punk the right to throw food on the floor. I think it takes a fucking idiot to piss off the people that will be handling his food.

I worked at a Burger King 24 years ago, and NO, it was no where near prestigious. It was near a college campus, and man did those college kids eat a lot of bugs, spit, and various other body fluids and excretions. Only the disrespectful assholes got the extra condiments.

And lying to get free food has been around a while. It's not new. We used to get them all the time. They would come in all bitching about how their drive thru order was screwed up, or they would call and complain. If they couldn't produce the uneaten portion, and we were sure they were full of shit, we gave them free food alright. we made food special for them. Cooked with a few extra ingredients in the meat.

I can honestly say that I personally did not add to anyone's food. I didn't stop anyone from doing it either. Most of the people had it coming. Only thing I have ever done, is add Visene to a drunk asshole's beer in a bar. He was an off duty cop, and he was being a little too friendly with the girl behind the bar. Nobody wanted to do anything because he was a cop. It worked great, he was out the door in about 3 minutes.

8. I think you're misremembering things, I've heard that a full year at Burger King in 1984 was the equivalent of attending graduate school at Oxford University
    just fucking around man

9. They have pissed me off a couple of times I would order chzburgerno ket, I get it and there it is I went back through the drive through told them again get the order wrong again by this time I am pissed I go in there slam the shit on the counter And ask them does this look like no ket. Needless to say they refunded my money and remad the order. I don't like being like that. But sometimes it might not happen if they would repeat the order to you................