McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Well I try and eat healthy so if Im gonna eat a burger its gonna be from a restaurant or a bar & grill, those are the places that make the best burgers. Mcdonalds burgers are good for their own reason, theyre unique tasting to other burgers but I easily prefer a real cheeseburger still. When it comes to fastfood Burger King>Mcdonalds, but I prefer the Mcdonalds burger. But if Im eating fastfood im not gonna eat a burger but thats just me. Only time I eat fastfood is if im really broke. /Rant

2. [quote name='"married2mj"']Well I try and eat healthy so if Im gonna eat a burger its gonna be from a restaurant or a bar & grill, those are the places that make the best burgers. Mcdonalds burgers are good for their own reason, theyre unique tasting to other burgers but I easily prefer a real cheeseburger still. When it comes to fastfood Burger King>Mcdonalds, but I prefer the Mcdonalds burger. But if Im eating fastfood im not gonna eat a burger but thats just me. Only time I eat fastfood is if im really broke. /Rant[/quote]

Yeah, given the choice I think everyone would pick a quality burger over a mcdouble. I eat mcdonalds cuz it's cheap and convenient. If I'm at home where I'm able to make my own food I sure as hell won't go drive to mcdonalds. Except during mcrib season..

3. Just gross.

I cannot eat mcdonalds anymore, I won't even take free mcdonalds.

Ever lose a double cheeseburger for a few weeks and then you open it and it looks the same? Lol you guys eat this shit?!?

4. Thats just like one of those pointless rumors thats spread around, yeah OK it looks the same but what were you expecting it to look like? its cooked meat, fry a peice of bacon, put a peice of brocolli out, what will happen in a few weeks.. .nothing..

Its like that prick who did 'Supersize me' he just pryed on all the fucking stupid people in the world who didnt actually think out what he was doing.... How the fuck do you prove somthign is bad for you by exclusively eating it.

Maybe he should do another called 'grab bag me' and just live of chips for a month, or 'real thing me' and just drink coke for a month. I dont think macdonalds have ever claimed their food to be a nutritious alternative to healthy/regular eating so what the fuck was his point?..

Man if I lived off Apples for a month I would not be in a good state, or just fruit for that matter.

5. I hate overzelous motherfuckers trying to push their values and opinions onto others. If it doesn't affect you then don't bitch about. This goes for anything: Mcdonalds burgers, Abortion, Gay marriage, etc.

6. I eat Mc Donalds 2-3 times a week. And even if they put teeth in their so what? What hasnt killed me in the last 11 years wont kill me tomorrow and i will for sure not be eating that stuff my whole life.

Some of you guys remember me of that chick in my class when we watched the video how mc nuggets are made... and she freaked because of all those chickens being killed... lol please come back to reality

7. This is absolutely not true at all. You can survive very well off of one food or drink for an extended period of time. People have gone on fresh vegetable/fruit juice feasts for up to 3 months. Also, there are people called fruitarians who only eat fruit and they are some of the healthiest people on the planet. People have only eaten watermelon for 6 months also.

I used to be a raw foodist which meant I only ate raw fruits and vegetables and some raw nuts and seeds. During that time I was the healthiest/most energized I've ever been in my life and it was the happiest time of my life as well. I personally think it is the greatest diet you can eat because it increase your quality of life so much...it just can be a bit difficult to stay on track. It takes a lot of will power at first, but eventually you'll break your addiction to the other foods

8. To all the idiots saying "McDonalds is a horrible company waahh they jizz in their burgers waaahhh and something about fingernails waaaah". Shut up. McDonalds is a fastfood restaurant, who gives a fuck? I've said this before and I'll say it again. McDouble + Junior Chicken + Drink = $5. I don't give a fuck if my burger is made from dead babies, it's good when I'm baked, and it's cheap as fuck.

[​IMG]

9. Gotta admit, though, Doug Benson's super high me was pretty good. :smoke:

10. I fucking love McDonalds when I'm high.

11. I've had a double cheeseburger, thrown up, and had another later.

12. Who the fuck would dare say that about mcdonalds around here. Mcdonalds is the best fucking munchie EVER! Never ONE, ONE time was I eve unsatisfied after a mcdonalds meal.

It is a smokers lala playground fucking palooza parade of a fast food store.

13. [​IMG]

14. Someone tell me just one fucking time they were ever unsatisfied after a mcdonalds burger. It is so fucking good I can eat about 10 in a row

15. IDGAF what anyone says, them double cheeseburgers is where its at yo. :3

I never get tired of eating them. I do work out so I can get away with eating a couple of burgers every now and then when I have the munchies.

16. everytime i eat one. which isn't often, only when i absolutely need food and can't get home to make real food.

17. How's that ammonia in your nuggets tasting?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E"]What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube[/ame]

18. Have you read this thread no one gives a fuck so stop trying I don't care what's in it I'm still going to eat it

19. I'm actually interested, and do give a fuck. Eat what you wish, ignorance is bliss ;)

20. [quote name='"BluntCruisin"']How's that ammonia in your nuggets tasting?

Great! Just lika Ma used to make it!