McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. When it comes to munchies, Mickey D's always hits the spot! I hate it when people are like, "Eww that greasy shit is filled with sperm and teeth" . :mad: Get over it cause it's fucken delicious.

HOW TO MAKE A BIG MAC!!! - YouTube

2. I mean... Yeah.. Mcdonalds tastes good.. and I eat it all the time... but it the chicken is chicken paste is someshit?? disgusting to think about but I always eat all the time.. Its damn goooooooood A 8 piece nugget meal with 3 mcChickens or so..:p

3. McDonald's is a trash company that exercises some of the poorest food regulation laws on the planet.

Their burgers are greasy as shit; not to mention they're filled with sperm and teeth.

But "they're delicious!" yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep better at night I suppose.

4. [​IMG]

Oh my tastebuds. :yummy:

5. [quote name='"Freshkush"']McDonald's is a trash company that exercises some of the poorest food regulation laws on the planet.

Their burgers are greasy as shit; not to mention they're filled with sperm and teeth.

But "they're delicious!" yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep better at night I suppose.[/quote]

ˆˆˆ this

6. #6 Parable, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    If you can find delicacy in a mcdonalds burger you don't know what a burger is.

7. I'm miserable because I have a shitty life so I'm going to bitch at the people who eat McDonalds to make my life better

8. I mean, I love McDonalds, but healthy shit is good too. Yogurt parfaits, Fruits, Lean steaks, Grilled fish, ect...I LOVE that.

9. Wait hold on......what is this about sperm and teeth?!

I already stopped eating their nuggets (my favorite junk food) when I found out how they were made.

I did not hear about sperm and teeth in the burgers. Someone elaborate

10. I not gonna bitch about the quality of the food because some people have nothing at all to eat, but seriously, if you can afford a natural, healthy homecooked meal than for god sake do yourself a HUGE favor and start cooking your own food at home.

11. i prefer going to the buffet.

12. Plus, I don't like the fact that I'm buying from a greasy-ass unregulated company that picks food off the floor; I like the taste.

13. AHAHA :laughing: I know people that claim about teeth in their nuggets. I can't trust some old greasy guy that rubs his hands all over my food. Will the hot, fast paced environment, it's no wonder germs spread all over the food.

14. I've never eaten a mcdonalds burger.

15. homie it's all about Burger King all the way, fuck McDonalds

16. here
    [​IMG]

mcdonalds hamburgers are pretty good, I love the mcnuggets though

17. Mmmm mcdonalds. Funny people are so concerned about what's in their burger when they're already eating the flesh, muscle and fat of a stinky animal haha. It tastes good

18. I use to enjoy McDonald's..but, man, that shit is fucking nasty. Not in the fact that it tastes bad, in fact, I think it tastes like Nothing! Nothing at all. Just greasy mush in a bun.
    Burger King and Wendy's trump McDonald's bland ass burgers any day of the week.
    Except the Mc Rib. I get one or..ten of them when ever they come out, but that's it.
    BK all the way

19. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']I use to enjoy McDonald's..but, man, that shit is fucking nasty. Not in the fact that it tastes bad, in fact, I think it tastes like Nothing! Nothing at all. Just greasy mush in a bun.
    Burger King and Wendy's trump McDonald's bland ass burgers any day of the week.
    Except the Mc Rib. I get one or..ten of them when ever they come out, but that's it.
    BK all the way[/quote]

Mcrib <3

20. McDonalds has some good fucking burgers sometimes. I don't give a fuck if it's unhealthy or if people think they're gross. People that bitch at other people about what they eat need to get their heads straightened out...

But sometimes they fuck it up >.<. The other day I got one and it was just TOO greasy. Halfway through and my stomach was killing me. It's rare that this happens but it really sucks when it does.