McDonalds burgers.

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. after i eat a bigmac i cant even walk from the stomach pain

2. Im not trying to be all up your ass, but just because your not gaining fat from it, doesn't really mean anything.

The fries and buns have acrylamide, which are known to cause cancer. And your eating red meat, which is also known to cause colon cancer. (and arguably other forms) And everything in there food is added with tons of unnecessary shit thats unhealthy.

And just because your not fat doesn't mean your not clogging up your arteries, even at your age.

3. I'm perfectly calm and I'm not talking down to anyone, especially not you specifically. I'm young too, so don't think I'm some old dude yelling at you lol

And that's good that you say will change your diet when you get older. Just make sure you follow through. I'm just saying, for a lot of people(the majority), once they develope a habbit of eating that type of food it's extremely hard to stop. I kid you not when I say food is fucking addictive. I don't think many people that eat McDonalds on a regular basis could stop eating unhealthy for a month. It will take some serious will power. Most say they won't be eating it their whole life, but it becomes too much of an effort to stop and then they only take action once something bad happens to them and it's too late. Again, that's why I said young people are generally ignorant and take security in their health. They think, "that's like a million years from now. What I'm doing now won't effect me then."

Basically it's the same thing with kids and cigarettes. They all say they won't be smoking for the rest of their life and they can do it now cause it takes a long time to feel the negative effects, but 50 years later they're dead from lung cancer cause it was too much trouble to quit.

4. I was in a junkyard looking for truck parts when I saw an order of McDs fries in the floor of a truck that had to have been there at least 5 months and the fries looked like you just ordered them. What got me was there were dogs, rats, possums and coons in this yard and none had touched these fries...started to try one...

5. mmm...mcdouble made like a big mac

6. I could go for a mcdouble right now

7. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Im not trying to be all up your ass, but just because your not gaining fat from it, doesn't really mean anything.

The fries and buns have acrylamide, which are known to cause cancer. And your eating red meat, which is also known to cause colon cancer. (and arguably other forms) And everything in there food is added with tons of unnecessary shit thats unhealthy.

And just because your not fat doesn't mean your not clogging up your arteries, even at your age.[/quote]

Haven't you heard? EVERYTHING gives you cancer lol. If I'm gonna stop eating red meat I might as well stop using my cell phone. And I just had a physical and the doctor said my cardio health was great and my cholesterol was a "gift from god".

Besides that, I could get hit by a truck or just randomly die in the middle of the night. I'm not gonna go without food between work and school because of what that one burger might do to me when I'm 50. Worry about your own health guys, I'm fine ;) like I said, when I have more time I won't be eating mcdonalds, trust me

8. eh dont get me wrong i like fast food but i have not eaten at mcdonalds since i found out what the chicken nuggets are made out of. google mcdonalds chicken nugget pink stuff.

9. I saw that and I still don't care

10. In-N-Out >>> *

11. Not too crazy about mcdonalds but it's okay from time to time. I'd just much rather go down the street and get a real grass-fed black angus burger with home made fries and a drink for less than the cheapest McDonalds value meal..

12. I want what this guy's having. where do you obtain this epicness kind sir?

man, I haven't had McD's since I was like 13. I hardly eat beef(or pork for that matter) anymore since my boyfriend got me used to going without it. I'm not at all hating though, Wendy's and In and Out are the shit. :smoke:

13. Well, where I live(south beach) mcdonalds prices are a lot higher than most places. I think the cheapest meal is $6.49 and that's the two cheeseburger meal!

A few blocks closer is a Mediterranean mom and pop shop that makes an awesome burger with a huge portion of fries and a drink for $5.99. No brainer.

14. #54 treelover, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    I worked at mcdonalds for two weeks when I was in highschool.
    It sucked.
    I stopped eating mcdonalds within a few days of working there.
    I broke out just from cooking that food. So greasy...no like nuclear greasy.

One day take the patty out of the bun. Its the tinyest nastiest meat ever lol.

After working in the mcdonalds kitchen I will never eat mcdonalds again. Especially watching people never change their gloves so they'd be handling food with dirty gloves eww.

Your food is just like assembled in an assembly line, its tossed around sometimes its dropped, sometimes someone cleans the counter with chemicals and uses the same gloves on your food. And worse.

Id rather buy some ground beef and make a burger.

I should add.

Was eating nuggets at mcdonalds once.I had a long drive ...was starving and fast food was my only option..

Saw kids in the back lauging.

When I was eating my nuggets..

There was a pube..unmistakingly...sitting on one of the nuggets.

I threw them out.

Threw up in the parking lot.

No more nuggets ever.

15. I can't stomach the meat Mickey D's uses. I love mcnuggets even though I know what they put in them. The only fast food burger I like is Wendys, and even that is starting to taste kind of gross to me now.

16. ....Oh my goodness its the mcgangbang....

17. Any time I'm in a rush to get a meal (not often) I sadly go to McD's but every time i eat that shit I get a similar headache to when I used to smoke brick. Subway, though you probably can't trust it completely seems to be a slightly better alternative.

18. McDonalds is horrible.

19. You guys are all fucked. poultry is treated with hormones. meat is full of additives, produce has been genetically modified... and fast food has preservatives. Unless you raise and kill the animal yourself you can almost guarantee that it has been modified or has additives. So thank goodness for livers.

20. i dunno man..i heard there was sperm and teeth in those burgers..