McDeez hooked me up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blunt Ash, Oct 7, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

:D

Seriously though:

"Pizza / McPizza - McDonald's has also attempted pizza at various times, with an apple-pie–like McPizza and more conventional McDonald's Pizza. A line of personal-sized pizzas was first seen in the late 1970s in test-market stores near interstate highways around Milwaukee and Madison. In British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia (c. 1992-1997), the pizza originally began as a family-sized pizza that was brought out to the table by an employee and placed on a raised rack in the centre of the table. Later it was scaled down to a personal-sized pizza. However, variations have found their way into some international markets such as India (the pie-like "Pizza McPuff"). McDonald's also test marketed a 14-inch, round, traditional-style pizza in Evansville, Indiana, and nearby Owensboro, Kentucky, in 1989.[21] By 1991, the McDonald's test markets for pizza had grown to over 500 McDonald's locations before the pizza test was placed on hold.[22] Pizza is still sold at two McDonald's locations in Orlando, Florida and Spencer, West Virginia."

There's a whole wiki article on McD products:

McDonald's products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Thats some nasty shit.

I'm out like sauerkraut.

3. ive had somethin like that happen before. i ordered my meal and went on my way then as im driving and eating i discover that they didnt give me my large chips, so i turned around and went back and told them this and they gave me 6 free nuggets instead of a large chips.

4. I worked at McDonalds and used to give people free shit all the time. Haha.
    And yes, they did have pizza.

5. EDIT: omfg someone posted the same fuckin pic I did... nvm...

6. I got the store bought Banquet fried chicken, anyone whos had this knows they come with like 4 thighs 2 drumsticks, well they included 2 extra drumsticks!

7. so im going to McDicks with my mom and my friend E, the girl who is working the drive through is actually really cute, and E is a horn dog that like showing off how horny he is.

he climbs over my mom, and starts hitting on her, he was in the back seat and he was like squished against the roof, SOO funny. we were there for a while since the person infront of us was complaining or some shit, so E told her to go and get our stuff, and she did haahaa, we got out of the line before the person infront of us.

8. Yeah no kidding shits fucking sick!

9. grinded up chicken?! whos idea was that?!

10. TWO extra nuggets?! I'd be happy with just one!

11. Mmmm, chicken nuggets

[​IMG]

"This is mechanically separated chicken. Chickens are turned into this goop so we can create delicious chicken nuggets and juicy chicken patties.
    There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color."

Chicken Nuggets Are Made From This Pink Goop

12. wow you smoke phillies, i thought every one hated those stinky things

13. shit looks like ice creem

14. Do u stay in riverside

15. Speak for yourself :p I love 'em.

16. cool story bro

i cant belive im the first tto say taht in three pages

17. reminds me of finding a onion ring in a box of fries hah

18. AGREED!!!

I'd be totally stoked if I got 2 extra nuggets too man!!! :hello::D

19. Whaa Phillies are great. The first blunt i ever rolled what a philly.