McD slashed the $.99 Double ChB...I am now on Wendy's $.99 Double Stack/w cheese!

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. apparently there is oatmeal in the new mcdoubles... i think im gonna try one tomorrow to see how they taste

2. #42 Leapfrog, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009

Hahaha OMG HAHAHA check the FIRST result right on top of the search:

http://tinyurl.com/aenzz5

On edit: OMG I am laughing sooo hard!

3. meh, i think i "proved" my point.. feeding trolls is the opposite of what we need. :smoke::smoke: Just good vibes and positive energy.

Im glad you made the switch LEAPFROG..Wendys is SOOO much better!:yummy::yummy:

4. McD's also doesn't have a single item that can measure up to the Baconator.
    It's so good it almost feels like eating a magical unicorn of a burger.

5. i like the third result better:hello::hello:

6. Haha I didn't even make it that far!

7. hahahahahahahaha

:laughing:

on that note

im goin to sleep

ltr city

8. Yeah I know...I keep saying that, too...and hours later I am still here! :)

9. I'm with Anony, why eat shit when you can walk to the grocery store next door and buy food?

10. Because some shit is good.

11. #51 Leapfrog, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009

For the same reason why I (we) do other "shit" to make life more fun.

Like with everything else as long as it is done in a moderate manner it is unlikely going to cause harm.

People who eat fast food only will likely have problems just like by eating any other one sided diet only...

12. Here is the real reason they are doing this. McD's is feeling tons of pressure from left to raise their prices for the same reason that some call for higher gas prices.

McD's will be raising all it's prices soon along with all your other favorite fast food products because the ass sucking liberals and ball licking socalist European progressives feel that it is the governments job to manage the size of your ASS in the face of yet another CRISIS; the dreaded OBEISITY EPEDIMIC. :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMgjdbY93o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMgjdbY93o[/ame]

European Fat Tax Debate
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPZq5wu0JY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPZq5wu0JY[/ame]​

13. Don't you love when the government tries to control what YOU put in YOUR body?
    Fuck off, I was the lucky sperm cell that made it..
    I do whatever I want with my body.

Plus it's REALLY not that hard to work off weight, people just fail at it.

14. all fast food is a rip off. it serves no beneficial use to the consumer.

nearly no nutrients, its pretty much a rock in your stomach. thank god i havent eaten at any fast food in over 8 years.

15. Word, im with you, i just hit 2 years on january first.
    Theres a reason why mcd's hamburgers look identical after a year.

16. its funny too, ill be on a road trip, and really hungry, and i see all these places, and my stomach loses its interest. I'd rather just wait for a organic meal, or at least fresh, by MY standards.

the only reason i can see it okay to eat, is during a long road trip, and preparing a healthy meal is deemed out the question.

17. Word, I walk by taco bell almost every day and get disgusted by the smell.
    Often times ill be in a car with friends and they will make a pit stop at a fast food place and they aresurprised when i dont order anything, and have to stop myself from going on a rant.
    Only exception for me is if I ever go back home to the midwest and I would have to have a frisco melt from steak n shake, but i know id feel like crap after eating it. Sometimes I wish i had a tube that would come out of my throat so I could taste the food and not have to not process it through my body.

18. You know..as unhealthy as fast food is..
    It's still food..
    That's still lettuce being used at McDonald's and beef in their burgers.
    And McDonald's is known to be one of the leading culinary businesses in terms of kitchen sanitation standards.

God you guys make it sound like fast food is all made purely of sugar..

19. hmm, a heart attack that tastes like cardboard, or a tasty heart attack...

forreal, FUCK mcdonalds, havent eaten there in years, which is saying something for a huge stoner. lol

burger king ftw, when i must have fast food

later

20. hahah dude, check the nut. descriptions of ANY meal there, and tell me it is food.

if you look up the same ingredients at a organic food store, add the total of Those ingredients, it would come out MUCH less.

the preseravtives and additives they use to keep the "meat" "buns" and "sauce" stay fresh ALL DAY, under a hot bulb, add to the shit that is put into your body.

the sat. fat content alone makes my brain recoil.

Granted, as someone mentioned before, eating it in moderation is "okay"

but for those that dont, well, your ass will be bigger than your ego, which is pretty hard to do in society today.

you said "purely sugar" correct? well, buddy, its not just sugar that throws off chemicals in your brain. fat, colesterol, sodium, all of it is truly terrible ( in high amounts, around the clock) for your BRAIN, followed by your BODY.

the less protien, and "good" carbs your brain gets, the less and less brain connections are made, producing a doldrum effect on the person.

feel like shit after eating 5 double cheeseburgers?

yeah, thats why.

and Anony, as for taco bell, i feel the same way man.

grade d beef? NO THANK YOU.