McD slashed the $.99 Double ChB...I am now on Wendy's $.99 Double Stack/w cheese!

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #21 Anony, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    If thats all the money you have, you need to evaluate your spending habits. To me your body's health comes first. Now obviously kids and family comes first, but show me someone who is spending the money on important things before food, and Ill stand as an oak.
    Not to mention, if you know how to shop, fast food is more expensive than the proper store, this is a FACT.
    Some people would rather trade ignorance for bowels than knowledge.

2. lol

bums dont do much evaluating of their spending habits .

mcdonalds and a 40 ftw :)

haha...but i agree

3. I remember when I lived in Cali in the mid 90's eating those $1 double Whopper w/cheese from BK...those were an unbelievable value back then!

[​IMG]

4. fast food is okay in moderation. if you eat fast food everyday you are shoveling shit into your body. if its a every so often thing, i think its okay. like everyone said, its great to get a good amount of food for a dollar

5. i about had a heart attack when i read this shit!

6. Thats like saying "its ok to give your body shit every now and then" or like those new commercials "high fructose corn syrup is ok cause its made from corn and is fine in moderation" yea, cause you wont notice a difference, but to think it doesnt make a difference is ignorance.
    How many people know corn as we know it today is man made?

7. nothing even compares to Hardee's bacon cheese burger. mmmmmmmm so tasty.

8. Your a fool if you think bums cant afford edible food on the cheap. I live in the fucking city of bums.

9. the nutritionist on super size me said it was only ok like 3 times a year....

but still

experts did say it was ok occasionally

10. oh well cool brag man

guess im a fool

11. i do. thats what i do for a living. im part of the problem :)

12. you know, for someone who USED to be a mod..you sure are showing blatant disrespect for blades and the rules this evening..

no need for such negativity over such trivial matters. Its just like drugs, he isnt hurting anyone but himself, SO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF HIS BUSINESS.:wave:

13. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

14. haha hes tryna be like the duke

but it aint workin :rolleyes:

15. Fuck I just realized that whenever I buy a burger from the Value Picks at McDonald's it has always been the Double Cheeseburger.

Ugh, McDonald's you assholes.

16. hahahahhahaha

aint thatta bitch

17. Oh how your words will change my whole life.

18. Not even fair either..
    There are only 2 Wendy's in my town and both are in completely inconvenient locations for me to get to by walking.
    Oh well, I'm poor anyways, I got to eat all the actual food at my house for now since I can't afford anything.

19. oh how youre so cool?

its funny, your very statement right there..goes for EVERYTHING youve been preaching about here.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you might as well just leave cuz now you are looking like a fool, and i have lost all respect i have had for you. It doesnt matter though, cuz now..youre a mod turned troll.

very lame.:rolleyes:peace out cool dude, have fun trolling up a stoner forum. Sounds like an awesome monday night!

20. hahaha for some reason i just imagined typing in Anony on urbandictionary and that exact definition coming up

perfect definition my friend :laughing:

im going to sleep but hold it down when the wrath of the troll returns...greater than ever .

good night city