Mc Gangbang

Discussion in 'General' started by sofakingstoned, May 21, 2013.

1. Dammit, I don't know how to make pictures bigger.

this is a double cheeseburger with a mc chicken in the middle. Fuckin crazy. And yes it's is a real thing.

2. You've got to rub it the right way, it'll get bigger.

Also, it's a thumbnail, click it and it'll show in a popup original size.

3. Pretty sure every stoner has known about mcgangbangs for the last couple years ;)

demolishes the munchies!

4. That's some nasty shit right there.

5. Well this Stoner right here just found out...lol. Figured maybe there were others living under the rock with me!

6. Yeah I totally thought the title was GC Gangbang. 

7. New thread idea for the box!

8. Mc Heartattack. lol

9. Thats what I was thinking of, only more in line with the heart attack cafe. :smoke:

[​IMG]

10. I love how being a strain on the healthcare system has become some sort of achievement, rofl. 

11. you couldn't pay me to eat at McDonalds again

12. For real? Like no shit? ! Lol.

One million dollars to eat one double cheese burger. You would say no?

13. McDonalds doesn't have shit on a JBC. 

14. #16 goober0331, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    I dont understand why people call it a McGangbang. 

Its a McChubble. McChicken/McDouble.

This isnt even gangbang status. Its only two separate items being merged. A gangbang is at least 6 people/items.

15. Yeah I heard of these before but I thought it was just a local thing. I guess I was wrong. Apparently some employees from the McDonald's one town over from me would actually make a mcgangbang for customers upon request. I don't know if the current employees are still up to speed on the mcgangbang lingo and I don't really like the idea of ordering one in the drive through because i can think of some pretty bad ways they could misinterpret what I'm asking for.

16. shit looks bomb

17. Mc diahrhea