Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Please, it Floyd fucking Mayweather. One of the most recognizeable faces in Vegas. The guard didnt know who he was? Fuck that, I hope that guard got fired. He was probably trying to instigate an attack so he could sue.

Turd.

2. :confused::confused::confused:

Why would you quote that when that was from a few days ago & clearly wasn't directed to you :laughing:

Floyd is the face of boxing, to be the best you got to dethrone the best. Mayweather is huge even when he isn't fighting he is boxing headlines. Makes more money in the ring than any other boxer for a reason.

:confused_2:

3. So? Everyone in Vegas doesn't watch boxing, meaning everyone in the 702 area couldn't pick out Mayweather's face out of a group of black men. Assuming that everyone in Las Vegas knows what Mayweather looks like is a bit absurd. Believe me, I live here.

4. SO what if its 4am. Its the guards job not to let anybody into the community without showing proper identification.

For all the guard knows it couldve been some random guy trying to break in.

And whats Mayweathers excuse for getting his bodyguards to jump some guy because he had a disagreement with him.

If Mayweather if the face of boxing then its going downhill but he's a shitty person altogether.

5. It's obvious Mayweather is arrogant & cocky so was Ali, but anyone that thinks he's going around being a douche to the entire world is a idiot. Soo he's a "shitty person" because he fired a guard he's paying, OK. You dont know shit about him you must hate alot of black ppl then...:laughing:

6. Where did this fallacy come from? :confused:

7. #187 BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    [quote name='"BluntAssassin"']

Where did this fallacy come from? :confused:[/quote]

When the guy says he's a "shitty person" like he personally knows him. I've never said Floyd was the nicest guy just a great fighter. For this thread to have this many post just goes to show Mayweather is what we all want to see whether it's to win or lose.

8. He is a shitty person.

I have a lot of family in Vegas, more than one of them have ran into Mayweather.

And each time he acts like he's to good to be bothered.

I also have friends that moved to Vegas to go to UNLV.

They also have the same opinion because he's acted the same way towards them. Everybody they know also say the same thing. He acts like he's better than everyone.

9. Yes, I have friends that have met him and fifty cent and said that he was not friendly.

10. #190 BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    All the great champs ran there mouths. It is a business so if someone is running there mouth more people will watch the fights and bet. Nobody is going to care if there is nothing to hype up. Also the thing with mayweather is he backs it up. While being humble may be nice it doesn't make the money. It's the truth, like him or not you want to see him fight. You all love to hate him, and he knows it.

:laughing:

11. #191 greenops, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011

I heard the PPV numbers of this fight was around 850k... the promoters expected 1.5 to 2 million