Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maybe my best work yet.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokinbuyer, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so i have rolled joints for a long time and well i love joints, and the process of rolling. Well i was watching trailer park boys and i saw his SPJ (Six paper joint) and i decided to roll one. This joint i used 6 papers long but in the actual show i think its only 3 long 3 wide, but anyways it surprisingly burned perfect and it lasted for about 30 minutes between two people, i was very impressed and amazed at the same time. The astonishing part is there was only a g in the whole thing, pretty skimp

[​IMG]

2. Only a G. . . damn

3. would have been worth it had it been more than a g

you can roll a g into one paper, just seems like a waste

but good work bro

4. for one gram of marijuana, thats alooooooooooooooootttt of paper.

goddamn son.

5. Lot of paper for a gram. But made it last as long as a blunt, can't really go wrong. Plus no cancer paper.

6. diggin the tae kwon do medal n certificate

7. Lol thanks man and yea i only had like 3.5gs , i didn't wanna throw it all into one joint lol. It was nice though even though alot of paper

8. This is SO weird...

I JUST watched the episode of the Trailer Park Boys with that reference to a six paper joint....Then I logged onto GC and found this thread....

Weird, huh?

9. It was meant to be.

10. [quote name='"tstick"']This is SO weird...

I JUST watched the episode of the Trailer Park Boys with that reference to a six paper joint....Then I logged onto GC and found this thread....

Weird, huh?[/quote]

That shit seriously happens all of the time to me lol.

I always think I'm psychic:laughing:

11. Yea, too bad though, i will never be able to roll one again, i attempted it three times and failed