Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maybe laced weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420BlazeItAllCuh, Oct 1, 2018.

1. So I just took a long ass T break like 1 month or more. So anyway today i bought half a gram of weed from a friend of a friend kind of. So i bought it smelled it and it has a swee,t lemony even chemicalish smell to it. And its really REALLY sticky and dense.

2. And yea im just tryna know if its safe to smoke or nah

3. Sounds like good weed. I’d get a #

4. Theres a small nug of it

5. Smoke it and report back

6. Didnt really hit at all

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I think you need to be really careful, laced weed is no joke! Send it over to me so I can do proper testing :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. One way to find out, smoke it. Or you can send some through the computer/phone screen so i can test it if you like haha.

9. I smoked it and it was trash

10. for future reference:

your weed is not laced.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nobody here can tell you if weed is laced from a pic unless its blatantly obvious the signs of laced bud are unusual smells(that being said every strain is unique and being able to tell by smell alone isnt reliable)

If your buds are nice and dry and crumble nicely this is a sign its not laced every time ive encountered laced weed the buds have been usually dense and have a different consistency to normal weed, the smoke is harsh in comparison to all the other bud ive had, and the flavour is bad and inconsistent. The high of adulterated weed can vary but generally it will either not get you high at all or send you to space, my first encounter with laced weed was when my tolerance was very high and i got some new bud it would normally take a 4-5 bong hits to get me high but this stuff had me blasted in 1 hit, i described it as getting stoned for the first time again, this should have made me suspicious but at the time i just though it was some unflushed dank weed.