Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maybe its just the weed talking....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Feb 9, 2002.

1. I'm sorry but I am going way of the subject here but since you say this is your domain I was wondering where I could send some pics for the Avante's. Just wondering because I've got about 14 pic similar to the one I'm using that I would like to share with the community.

2. [​IMG]

3. hooo rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love u guys and im pretty damn high

4. well, we could always just fill up a 40 gallon drum with bud, and hook an industrial blower to the bottom and hold an oxy torch over the barrel and let the fan blow smoke over the entire globe!...

all we need is a donor for the 5000 tons of bud....

5. i call smokeing the resie ball!!

6. Sometimes times I'm kind of sassy with those silly noobs, but it's all in good fun. ;-$ I also like to post pictures!

Attached Files:

7. this IS a great forum, no doubt... but what would make it even better? i have to admit that i really hate seeing NuBBiN's
    avatar. i hate it !!! sorry dude

8. from day one people have been hating the avatar..but ive only had this one and never changed it through all the years ive been here..its a legacy man.. just be glad you dont have to deal with the one that was three times as big which i used to have up till a year or so ago when they didn't have such strict size limits