Maybe its just me but

Discussion in 'General' started by FullyBlown, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I see the beauty in someone not only in there looks but there personality and how they "stunt" themselves. I enjoy just seeing a girl laugh and just being happy. Maybe I'm just weird but I know for a fact I could never get girls like the ones posted in this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/426283-who-do-you-think-hot-pics-must.html

The girls I usually see or hook-up with are beautiful in my eyes and thats all that counts. Someone who can have fun and be sexy.

2. Yeah, it actually sucks to be superficial. Love is the best.

3. I agree.....unless they're fat.

4. No fat chicks for me, even if they have a personality. Fuck that, people need to learn to stay healthy.

5. [​IMG]

Call me and we can meet up
    404-260-1318

6. Not me, chubby girls are ok...well I mean just chubby, not obese or anything that just shows laziness and bad habits. But i mean if shes a little chubby its all good, im not complainin..
    And yeah i agree, if im really interested in a girl she has to be damn smart. I hate when I have to explain every little thing...

7. Yeah I understand because I am a person who refers to an earlier conversation in the means of a joke later on I guess you could say, if that makes sense? I didn't know exactly how to word that haha.

And when there like huh I'm like remember our conversation earlier regarding blah blah blah? And they'll be like oh yeahh oh okk.
    :confused::confused::confused:

Chubby is ok like a good chubby like more to love type idea. But I've seen some beautiful chubby women.

8. HAWT!! And no thats not a banana in my pocket , im just real happy to see you.