maybe im amazed

Discussion in 'General' started by dasdef, Dec 14, 2007.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQsJ-gXDQU

Theres something about this song that i love. No idea what it is! I saw it in the end of a simpsons episode (the one where lisa ruins homers bbq) and i just had to google it. Great song. :hello:

2. lol, you learned about this song from a simpson's episode? haha, it's cool how stuff works out in this world bro..

i snorted some addy tonight for the second time in my life, first time since this summer, but this summer i was blazed as shit when i did it, i just did it without blazing and it's truly an amazing feeling.. haha i dont know why im still typing but yeah.. just wanted to throw that out there.. bliss.

3. Wow that is an ancient Simpson's episode.

4. what can i say? im quite the avid simpsons fan. Lol! i got a simpsons episode open, but paused as im typing this! '02x18 Brush with Greatness'

Oh BTW since im on the topic. a GREAT episode of the simpsons is s02e01 'Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish' Lol this episode is so great. Mr burns is a genius.

5. This song blows me away. I absolutely love it. It totally describes how your 1st real love feels.

"Baby Im amazed at the way you love me all the time
    Maybe Im afraid of the way I love you
    Baby Im amazed at the the way you pulled me out of time
    Hung me on a line
    Maybe Im amazed at the way I really need you

Baby Im a man and maybe Im a lonely man
    Whos in the middle of something
    That he dosent really understand
    Babe Im a man and maybe youre the only woman
    Who could ever help me
    Baby wont you help to me understand"

... Genius. And Paul is a licensed badass too