Maybe I am going crazy? Not sure

Discussion in 'General' started by Marls, May 27, 2009.

1. I noticed that recently I have been having ridiculous problems with prioritizing my actions. Like this:
    Today, I left the house to go to panda express and bring my sister some food, on my normal route the road is closed so I have to take this bumpy offroad path through the desert, anyways I get to panda, order the food and then realize I left the garage open. While they are making the food I head back a different way, get home and close the garage. I return to panda and pick up the food. I head over to her school, I know exactly what street it is on, so when it comes up I get in position to turn right, yet for some reason continue straight... I make a U turn and get to the school, drop off food and return home. I lived in a gated community so when I make it inside the gate, I realize that I forgot to get myself food, so I turn around and go back out the other gate. I completly forgot about the road being closed and take that path again, only to be diverted into the offroad path. I get to Wendys and for some reason I try to pay at the box thing where you order, I even started to stick the money out of the window, I return home agian by the wrong way and have to go through the desert... I just got home.

I have not smoked in like a week, no harder drugs in like a month. Also things at the corner of my vision like flicker sometimes. Grrrrrrrrrr helppp meeee

2. alzheimers.

3. Im 18 :(. Also my right eye has started twitching like once a minute, i just solved a complicated math problem in my head so maybe theres hope

4. twitching eyes often times is from being over stressed, anxious or irritable. I get it a lot and have severe anxiety.

Maybe you are just really stressed right now? I do a lot of stupid shit when im really stressed or anxious... like forgetting to get off my exit, goin down wrong roads, just stupid shit like that. Sometimes stuttering or saying something stupid to a cashier or someone(and im usually very articulate/well spoken)

5. Haha maybe it is my lack of mary jane :D, I have some emergency bud, but thats for special use only.

6. couldnt tell ya, its been a while since i've gone without. I'd imagine id be a little cloudy though if i went a week without any - dip into that emergency stash man! you'll feel all better haha... if you think your goin crazy perhaps this could be considered special use time

7. Try to think before you act I guess haha.

8. Did you notice these changes after doing LSD?