Maybe got a women pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TakeAHit04, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Some lessons are harder than others. Will this be your first child? Have fun sharing the next 18 years of your life with this nice lady. You can continue living in denial thinking this isn't your child but don't you think she knew there would be a paternity test before you began paying child support? I hate to say it but you are properly fucked. See the above post.

2. Y’all be fucking people raw and don’t know their last name.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Corona dont even slow em down.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. I have a feeling this is why also. Since the first night we met she kept calling me and I never picked up and she was pissed calling me names and then after 2 weeks of meeting her I just stopped replying to her completely so I think she's just saying these things hopefully. I would post her texts on here to show just how crazy she is but it's pretty long text messages.

I know how it works. I'm just trying to figure out if she's really pregnant with my kid and what are the chances she's actually really pregnant and not just saying this shit..

Ya I'm definitely going to get a DNA test if she gives birth and if it turns out that I really am the father then of course I'm going to man up to my mistakes and take care of the kid. I just don't believe she's pregnant at all cause when I researched online, all the websites say it's hard for a women her age to get pregnant without keeping on trying. I only met her 4 or 5 times at most and my odds are that good that I was able to get her pregnant? Also she already has 2 other kids so I'm not sure if that will effect her being pregnant or not.

I didn't figure this out until it was too late. When I first met her she seemed fine to me, we talked and she seemed normal. Then after I met her a couple more times that's when I started seeing how crazy she really is and I didn't realize that she is probably lying to me until she told me she was pregnant when I brought up her being on birth control. I learned a very painful lesson from her.

5. If she is pregnant and it turns out to be mine, yes it will be my first child. She already has 2 other kids. I'm not even sure she's really pregnant or not or if she is just saying these things cause I ignore her and don't talk to her at all.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I randomly got a call from a number I didn't know last night and the person left a voice mail on my phone. The message said his name is Mike and that I got his wife pregnant and that we needed to talk. He also said the baby is coming soon? which I have no idea what he means since she supposedly said she got pregnant in mid April and it's only been 2 months?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Amazing how hysterical women can get.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Tell him to hit you up with the DNA test when the baby is actually born

9. Happy fathers day dude.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Buckle up boy, this ride never ends.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #31 old shol4evr, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. Tell him when you had the mumps it made you sterile so it can't be your child. If what you say is true then you're being scammed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Should I even take my time to talk to him? I'm now worried that they might set me up if I agree to meet up with them to "talk" cause she has been trying to figure out where I live ever since we first met. Should I just keep ignoring them and wait until the baby is actually born if there is one?

I'm not that much part of the new generation I'm about to turn 31 and this shit never happened before until now. I'm trying to figure out if she really is trolling me or not.

Everything I'm saying is true and I'm thinking she is just fucking with me cause I don't talk to her no more but I just want to see what my chances are that she is actually telling the truth. Before she randomly hits me up even when I don't reply to her and now this random guy calls me and leaves this message.

14. its very possible that she is pregnant but whether or not it’s yours is up in the air. The amount of ‘sessions ‘ y’all had really means nothing, all it takes is one time . She can be five weeks pregnant and it still be yours, that date is based on the mother’s l menstrual cycle and not days after conception.
    Chances are she’s just being crazy/clingy, and maybe she’ll chill out with time or ‘lose’ the pregnancy once she realizes you’re not reacting the way she wants you to. There’s nothing you can or have to do right now other than wait it out. Wheh the baby is born they can do a paternity test . I’ve had five of my own and I could pinpoint the exact day of my conceptions, it’s pretty much a formula, and if you knew exact dates y’all were together and knew what the due date was (according to an ultrasound) you may have a better idea. But that isn’t taking into consideration she could have been with other people.
    Her age really doesn’t play a factor in this..maybe the overall pregnancy, but conception .. no.
    Hope this all works out for you...children are a blessing, yes, but crazy baby moms make things more difficult than they need to be. And vice versa.
    Get through this and keep a wallet full of condoms lol

15. That is odd..’coming soon ‘? That whole phone call sounds off. Ignore it til it’s an actual problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. #36 garrison68, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    I would tell that conniving, lying bitch that she will NEVER get a single goddamned penny out of me, whether the child is mine or not, and that she'd best prepare herself to make other arrangements, whatever they may be.

17. Maybe only counts in horseshoes and grenades.

18. It's complete bullshit. She's not pregnant, this is just what desperate women say to men for God only knows why. Usually in an attempt to keep you in their life for one more fleeting second. Ignore it, you're fine. It should also be said that she can't get DMV records so her having your license plate means nothing. But with your phone number she can find out who you are and where you live. Again, I wouldn't worry about it. if it's true you'll get a summons to court for child support at some point. Then it's time to be concerned. I would start thinking restraining order though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Whether the child is yours or not?
    I mean...I like the passion if he ends up referring to some bitch that's full of shit...but if it's a legitimate case, child support is child support - and knowingly engaging in unprotected sex multiple times isn't exactly going to get a guy off the hook.

OP - I have my doubts, given what's been said... "coming soon" etc...but wondering about it's not going to do you any favours. Wait 'til you find out, then do the right thing, or don't.
    Situation is yours, man.

20. #40 garrison68, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    I am talking about not paying, at all. He has to tell this bitch that he'll disappear. There are ways to get a new name and identity, people do this all the time. Moving to another country might an option. The important thing is to impress upon her, that this is going to be an uphill battle and not worth the stress.

He must tell her that he has no desire to be a father to this child, or any other, that he will never see it, take care of it or help, for any reason.

It has to be made abundantly clear to the her, that he is extremely against this, so she might as well go to a clinic and get rid of the thing, while there's still time.

• Like Like x 1