Maybe able to get a female clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Steveothenoob, Jan 8, 2007.

1. I might be able to get a clone from a female plant, will this flower like normal? and what soil etc do I need? someone told me a clone from a female plant wont flower, is this true? thanks.

2. if a clone wont flower, why would anyone clone?

so yes it will flower

EDIT: forgot the other Q's, organic soil is best, no particular brand, just organic and as few fertilizers as possible

3. dont i need some sort of root grower or miracle grower considering its a clone? i have tomato plant feed, i am just deciding on the correct soil and if i need anything else, gonna get some lights aswel.

4. if the person who cloned it, did it correctly you'll have no need for rooting/cloning powder, unless you plan on cloning in the future. miracle grow nutes are ok in a pinch, but if you have access to anything else (organics, guanos) then get them. also if you haven't already, read all the stickies on these forums- a treasure trove of info!

5. basically treat miracle grow as if it were evil, people have alot of problems with it

and do a search on the finer points of cloning, i only know from reading around the city, not experience so i would probably butcher some part of the process, theres also different ways to go about it

goodluck :D:wave:

6. also the tomatoe plant feed sounds like a great idea, apparently weed and tomatoes have alot in common as far as nutrition needs are concerned (if the city is as reliable as i hope it to be:p)

7. yea i heard they have similar characteristics, thanks for your help!