May your eyes physically melt over the sheer magnitude of this here piece of artwork

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 mydaddyatemyeye, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    made in photoshop using layers and such (because there's no way to do this on paint), and it took a couple months to do it. I took my time basically because I refused to work on it while I was sober and only did work on it sparingly.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5386/bg2tq.jpg

the reason I made it was so I could have a badass desktop background, and it worked. I do now have a badass desktop background. so now tell me what you think, fellas. :smoke:

2. You know, coming in to this thread, I was seriously expecting to see some dumbass comment with some gay artwork, but being in my state of mind, I actually thoroughly enjoyed this whole piece. Props

3. i loved the fucking trees hahaha

4. I love bitmap drawings.

Makes me wish I had a PC still.

5. Gotta say I approve

6. i love it, i think it'd look badass in like high def or something but for a bitmap, nice man!

7. Garden of justice

haha

8. Can I order two framed?

9. Haha! The squirrels! XD
    But yeah, nice piece of artwork you have there.

10. #10 mydaddyatemyeye, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012

I would have too if I didn't start it on paint first lol. the sun was done without layers and then I was like "you know whut, I think I'll make an entire background with this."

11. This is pretty damn good haha. I think I found a new wallpaper :smoke:

12. Hah, this is awesome! I really like the detail in the bud plants and how the middle tree has a detailed Roor bong with percs! How'd you get such detail on the bud?

13. I love it, made me bust into laughter

14. When I looked at the squirrels I lost it hahah.

15. hahahahahahhahahaaha holy fUCK

16. haha, thanks a lot guys.

I do have this in another larger size if anyone is interested in using it. it's the original copy before I made it smaller for my desktop.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6119/95180106.jpg

it may be hard to tell, but I actually only had to do one row of plants and then I just duplicated the layers and aligned them into the garden of justice. though everything is on its own layer, only the garden and some of the clouds are the only duplicated pieces. as for the detail specifically, it just kind of happened haha.

17. Hahaha holy shit those squirrels...

Man, for the grass you should've used the grass brush :smoke:

18. One word ... awesome.

19. New wallpaper? Yes I think so... maybe even a new facebook profile pic... just epic