Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

May need to pass a piss test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Catnip83, Jan 20, 2013.

1. So, I was sneaking to burn a few bowls throughout the day at work (I was being really careful, using perfume and a pillowcase). During one particular time a nurse that works at the nursing home I have my current assignment at said that it "smelled like skunk in the hallway" and that "it was the oddest thing". She could've gone back and reported this to my company, so I might have a call about a drug test coming my way soon. Do you blades know of anything GNC has that is guaranteed to help me pass the test? I really need to keep this job while I continue through nursing school :/

2. Go to your local headshop and buy some fake piss, maybe even ask someone who is working there if which one they recommend the most. I have done this for at home tests and passed. Good luck!!!

3. So you were smoking at work in a nursing home? And you plan on going on into nursing?

You have bigger problems than passing a piss test.

4. what an idiot

5. Facepalm. U deserve to be fired.

6. #6 Catnip83, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    I smoke instead of medicating myself with pills for a disease. Maybe you should ask more questions before judging. I am also flawless in my job and am never anything more than buzzed.

7. Doesn't matter. Your employer doesn't have to accomodate your use and won't. If you don't get fired this time around, you will sooner or later.

8. #8 TheHashashin, Jan 20, 2013
    ^^^^^ is TOTALLY right

Also if your medicating. Then why not just make caps? No smell... Impossible to get caught taking unless you are very stupid.

I personally can't stand smoking at work I would much rather smoke after work as a reward :)

Edit

Sorry I'm stoned

9. Good luck on your 2013 unemployment goals.

10. Sounds like you put yourself in this predicament. Fake pee is your only option IMHO.

11. #11 austyn12, Jan 20, 2013
    are you fucking stupid? its called a vape?....... dont fuck this up for us we almost got weed legal. Dont do this again but get a wiz piss testing thing. They are prob going check bathrooms and shit now so i wouldnt do anything other then a mini herb vape . IF you arnt abusing weed you wont care how different the high is and wait till u get home to smoke a big fat bowl...

12. People are being a little rude IMO but I really would recommend a vaporizer. They give off hardly any smell, are healthier for you, and helps conserve bud. I have an arizer solo and its easily portable and gives off thick vapor for $160. You could also get a MFLB but they don't work nearly as well for $70 but they are very stealthy.

I also agree on the fake piss. I was skeptical at first but the directions are simple to follow and it's not hard to hide. I've used QuickFix and Synthetix5 and they both work.

13. There is always the option of quitting instead of taking the drug test if they ask you take one. While you will still be unemployed at least you won't be fired for failing a drug test (which means you can't file for unemployment) and which will make finding another job that much harder.

14. im sorry if i was being a dick to him its just he has to be stupid for thinking no one can smell the dank .

15. If you kno your dirty and deny the drug test however (as in tell them to fuck off) they still have to fire you and I believe you can still collect unemployment (i think) At least my father claims to have done something similar in the 70's at a stop n go... They started piss testing, he outright refused (cause he read the paperwork and it said they can't force you) and they didn't even fire his hippy ass.... They fired you if you failed though!

16. Still can't believe some of you are telling the OP to smoke at a nursing home. vape or no vape.

17. Stupid to smoke at work.... But if you need to pass a piss test, I would recommend taking some Niacin. Clears your system out over night. Just drink plenty of water. I normally take 3 pills. Depends on your body weight really.

18. I guess if OP is desperate he can take niacin. I hear that stuff is terrible for you though and it sends you into sweats one moment and then chills.

19. ^^^^^^^^^^

It's good for you if you take it in proper amount when cleansing or detoxing your body... That being said the amounts ALOT of people take to help beet a piss test is bad for you and does a hellofajob on your liver kidneys and stomach to say the least.... Also at least in PHL and probably in allot of other city's if its a probation piss test they might test for "inordinate levels of dilution or other detoxifying agents" ie you took so much niacin your skin turned bright red...

20. Here's an update: everything's been going smoothly and I have the very same assignment next month and then some! I'll just be sure to bring some edibles for those days ;) Thanks to all of you that were actually helpful...for those that weren't, go do a bong rip and settle the fuck down!