May 21, 2011, the Rapture

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, Apr 21, 2011.

1. i just came across this date, which is exactly a month away. and supposedly the bibles call this judgement day. God is going to reclaim the solar system and we will all be removed.

does anyone else know anything about this??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKL6qfVEppc&feature=related[/ame]

2. I thought it was May 5th. Too many end-of-the-world dates, I can't keep 'em straight.

3. this is dumb.

4. Hide ya children, hide ya wife

5. Weren't aliens supposed to come to earth on april 11th too? (I haven't seen a single, slightest UFO on that day, sadly... Does this mean that youtube videos aren't always true?)

6. God damn there are so many fuckin dates where we are supposed to die it is becoming more and more unrealistic. Especially when religion is brought into it.

7. No dude its like the lottery, if you pick every number, your bound to win.

Pick every date ever, then when it happenes, someone can say it was foretold

8. lol "Biblical evidence"

"The wicked"

From what I know, the most wicked were the priests and other church servers... I mean, they used to tell people how to live, and (in pre-1950s quebec) they would go about saying to housewives "WTF? YOUR NOT PREGNANT? YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE CHILDREN!"

9. Good....I will be glad when all the "chosen" ones ascend and get the fuck out of here. It'll be pretty fun, all those demons kicking ass on earth and whatnot. Ha

10. its always wayyyy more fun when the crazies put an exact date on things.

11. I find that really funny since the bible clearly states that NO man knows when judgment day will come.

So anyone believing in this date is effectively saying they know better than God.

12. they are getting worse.

this one disguised himself as a cat and just posted a really bad youtube video :(

at least show some ancient documents and link up or something coooool

13. Oh nos we're done for

14. Chuck Norris has volunteered to remain on earth after the Rapture; he will spend his time fighting the Anti-Christ.

Attached Files:

15. I'd like to volunteer as Chucks assistant.

16. FUUUUUCK!!!! My birthdays on the 23rd of May!!

17. change it to the 20th.

but really does anyone know anymore about this date? nvrmind my youtube video. theres alot of text about this date.

18. THANK YOU! Finally, someone gets it. Bibel says that NOBODY will know when the exact date is, and it will come "like a thief in the night".

Sidenote- that video didn't have no fucking proof at all. At least the 12/21/12 theory has some proof behind it.

19. Yeah but even for 2012 people are a bit too caught up in this "end of the world" thing, the mayas didn't even believe it would be the end of the world, from what I read, their significance for this date was that it marked the transition from the "world of the fourth sun" to the "world of the fifth sun", whatever that means, I still highly doubt there will be a significant event on that date, except for a bunch of new agers going crazy