Maximum Yields - tie downs or screen training?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Delta223, Oct 31, 2009.

1. I want to get the best yields I can from my plants. Do you guys think tie downs and screen training work equally well (indoor aeroponic setup)? Or does one work better than the other?

2. #2 Fubar24-7, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    it depends on your environment and how much room they have to grow, be a bit more specific because both can be very beneficial to your yield.

honestly i would do both, along with fimming and topping to increase your yield to the maximum it can be.

dont forget that LST'ing isnt JUST tying the branches down to keep them low, it is used to make sure that the lower portions of the plant are getting optimal light as well. SCROG'ing isnt just making sure that the plants stay low, its also used to keep those bud sites exactly where you want them to be and controlling exactly how much light gets to those portions that are needed most.

so in essence its all about personal preference.

smoke weed everyday :smoke:

3. hey,..check out my grow journal. im noew so i tried a couple diff techniques...
    im using CFLs to grow...so its not the most dense bud you can get,...but to get the most of the yield i have to say fiming and LST training is the way to go...

4. you should look at budslingers journal and you'll have an answer

5. and LBH's journal