Maximizing yield? Closet cfl grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by frankie b high, Sep 9, 2012.

1. This is my first closet grow. Have around 250 watts of cfl's. Using fox farm products for the grow. I'm just curious as to what methods you all have used that have produced nice yields with minimal space. Planning on tryin to keep two plants. Here are some pics of them. Any feedback on the plants would be awesome as well

Attached Files:

2. In minimal space LST is always a good idea.

3. Yup ^^^ tie them bitches down. And top them a few times. Makes more main trunks and keeps them shorter.

4. Well I have fim'd Two so far. That was the method I was leaning towards thought. Any specific hooks or threads to use? I've seen people using tape as well?

5. Tape will work. Clear tape on a fan leaf tip. I use wire tie and bend the arm towards the pot.

ForumRunner_20120909_151524.png

ForumRunner_20120909_151551.png

See the ties and the bends in the arms? They will just turn up to light.

6. Could someone tell me if I also did my fim right? It has been 2 days since.

Attached Files:

7. Well the node should split into two. . .and kind of have a round scar in the middle. . .

ForumRunner_20120910_224930.png

it should be flat between the fan leaves. I can't currently view your picture :/ so I have nothing to go by.

8. Well I don't like the results of "fimming" so far. Seems like its came to a screeching halt. I was moving the lights up almost everyday and haven't moved them in the past couple of days. Currently messing around with lst though. Hoping for better results