Max Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by calinycgrow, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Just a random question, whats the most anyone has yielded from a single plant and how big was it/ what strain?

2. Strain doesnt matter to be honest, what matters is your growing experience, vegging time & what lighting you use..

3. I started the thread just to hear some personal achievements

4. typically a gram a watt. outdoors, some can grow pounds on a single plant but not any achievement of my own. Indoors, i can prolly get around 2 ounces per plant.

5. wow only a gram a watt. Im looking at right around 290 grams then i wish it could be more .... Oh well that will keep me smoking for a while

6. a gram a watt is pretty bomb, by my calculations thats about 2 1/4 lbs for a 1000W light. Thats a lot of weed.

7. about 3.5 oz from a Nirvana NL. 3.5 - 4 week veg, LST'd so it ended up about 8 inches tall. i have less than 3 feet of vertical space so i have to go for short and not maximum yield.

8. how much light did you have on it?

9. You forgot to add space available to this list! Thats a huge determining factor to how big and how much you can yeild.

My best is 2oz big bud. 400watt. Small closet.

10. Any plant can be vegged to fit any space, within reason. grams per watt is about the only measurement that matters (yield-o-rama anyone?), and even that is a pretty poor measurement. If you get 1g/W, you're doing alright.

-mu

11. I call BS, I just harvested a bunch of WW and nlxbb that were grown in the same room in GH aerflo 60 system, and I can tell you that nlxbb yielded double of what the ww did. As important as all your hardware is, a good yielding strain heavily affects how much bud you end up with :)