Max Payne.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by The Green Man, Jun 9, 2009.

1. They're finally making a third Max Payne, and while I heard about it a few months ago I was kinda skeptical. But then I saw who was on the front cover of my new Game Informer, and I just gotta say I can't wait lol. The first 2 were so freaking awesome, and with the 360 they'll be able to do incredible things.

Its not coming out till winter but I think the wait will be well worth it. :smoking:

2. I never played 2, the first was amazing. I'm sure they'll still slack the graphics though.

3. Idk about that, I think rockstar will do a good job. Keep in mind they probaly got some good experience with the 360 platform when they made GTA 4.

They have both the Max Payne's on the xbox originals, I think for only like $12 or $15, well worth it in my opinion.

4. is it comin out on ps3??? it must be...i hope lol

lol when i bought the 2nd one it was a long time after it came out and it was so long that the new one costed less than the used one lol...this was at gamestop...the new one (completely new) was 1.99 when the used one was 3.50 or sumthing

5. Don't worry it is, and it will be coming on the pc as well.

I just finished reading the new article in game informer, and it has a lot of new surprises maybe even multiplayer.

How sick would a multiplayer max payne be lol, probaly even better then gta 4 co-op. :smoking:

6. movie sucked tho.:smoking:

7. Ugh it was horrible. Seriously all games that they try to make into movies blow.

8. ever tried to go back and play the original Max Payne?

fucking blows.
    "but wait man put it in bullet time"
    ONE. TRICK. PONY.
    after I'd played with this feature in about 25 other games, I was done.

like a decade ago... it was ok.

9. Awesome games, both the first and the second. I am definitely excited about all future iterations :D

10. When it does come out I'm coppin' it

11. I think I'm going to go play Max Payne 2 now. Thanks for letting me know about 3! Also Alan Wake is coming out soon that is made by the same company Remedy so I am sure it will be amaaaazing graphics.

12. Sometime in the winter this year.

Ill have to check that out thanks. :smoking:

Im pretty sure rock star bought all the max payne rights and they are the ones making the 3rd one.

13. Exactly dude. Max Payne is a classic and shouldn't be compared to newer games. Even at that, most newer games don't have a story or game play as good as Max Payne. There's a reason why MP got top reviews from every single game mag and affiliate.

I suppose tetris and pacman blow too right? :rolleyes: