Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Max amount of weed I can use in milk?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blackjak22, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #1 blackjak22, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    I'm trying to make a certain cake and it calls for 1 cup of coconut milk/coconut cream (wish recipe called for oil). I want this cake to be potent with 1 oz of low quality weed in the batch.

I've been looking around at cannamilk recipes. One recipe called for 1 cup of coconut milk/cream but only 3.5 grams of bud. Now I know that milk content has a lower content of fat that oil/butter so there is potential I could just be wasting bud. All I can use is 1 cup of coconut cream. My question is, do you think 1oz of low quality bud is too much for 1 cup of coconut cream for thc extraction?

2. When you open the can of coconut milk, separate the solids from the liquid. Melt the solids in a sauce pan on the stove or a pan in the oven, then add your ground herbage and cook together at a low heat on the stove or at around 215F in the oven for 45 minutes or so. It's good to throw a period of freezing the coconut/herb mix too, and then you can gently reheat just to thaw, strain, and add in some of the coconut liquid to get you to the 1 cup measurement for your cake.

That's kind of the quick and dirty method. You can follow BadKittySmile's cannaoil extraction using the coconut solids in place of the oil and yield even better results than what I've outlined. Processing your weed through the coconut fats in a few smaller batches will also yield a more potent oil, but will take longer to prepare, so it's up to you where you care to land on the quality versus quickness scale :) Good luck!!