Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maui Wowie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kinky reggae, Mar 21, 2008.

1. this is the maui i picked up just a bit ago

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful. Nice pick up

3. looks really nice i wonder where you can get some mauie wowie clones or seeeeds.........

4. I'm going to Maui over spring break this year! Slim chance ill be able to pic up stuff like that though...

5. When I went to Oahu we picked some Maui, shit had me fucked up all week!

6. Approved. Load that shit, light that shit, smoke that shit.

7. exoticness:D

8. very pretty, im jealous.

9. Maui Wowie is available in seeds to whoever asked that question. The reason it's so famous for potency is not because of the strain but where it's grown, Hawaii. The volcanic soil in Hawaii makes herb so much better tasting and potent which is why it gave this strain all the hype...if it was grown here it would be beasters at best.

Your really lucky if its MW for Hawaii though man, nice pickup.

Peace

10. whos to say it would be beasters at best if grown here lmao.. as if theres like one grower who grows for all of us huh.

theres plenty of seasoned growers who could produce dank with that strain.

its like your trying to ay no matter how good you are at growing. and no matter what you do when growing this strain. it will always come out as beasters at best. so in other words your better off using bag seed instead of buying these seeds from a seed bank?

:rolleyes:

11. They even look Hawaiian somehow; like even if it wasn't called Maui Wowie I'd say "damn those look tropical".

12. Grown outdoor in Maui is suppose to be some of the best stuff. A plant there only yields 6 to 14 grams because of the 3 growing seasons. Flavor is supposedly amazing, and it is the hardest place to grow because of the lack of land, pests, and helicopter patrols.

However, if grown somewhere else it would still be quite similar and share the same characteristics. That's just the genetics of the strain.

13. What he said.

14. nice pick up. just had some right now :bongin:

15. anyone notice this is in the wrong section

16. Stamp of approval.

Smoke that shit up. :D

17. Yes, quite similar, however the bud should be of the highest quality when grown in ideal outdoor conditions. This has an effect on the THC and cannabinoids maturation.