Maui Waui week 4 of flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sidious, Jun 16, 2003.

1. a nice bud!!...mmmmm yummy....Peace out........Sid

Attached Files:

2. sid, must I say, you rock :)

3. Looks great Sid keep up the work! How often do you harvest and how long do let ur plants veg and do you let them get tall?

4. i was raging that only 1 out of 4 turned out to be female!!.......but hey at least this one is nice and healthy and will give me enough bud to last me for T in the Park, a festival here in Scotland........i'll take more pics tonight, as the battery ran out on my camera..........as for how long i veg, i use a dual spectrum to get them to 12" faster, then the maui's acn flower from 8-10 weeks, depends on the individual plant.........i would have it get taler, but i need some bud for the festival...........Peace out..........Sid

5. Do they still hold that at Strathclyde Park?

Went in 95 or 96 (my memory is shot), have a abiding memory of Gaz from Supergrass handing me a joint as we watched Ash die on stage.

Handed a joint by this dude with huge burners and I just double took. "Uh, your Gaz from d'grarse? Cool."

Much amusement.

Ahh, the memories of youf!

*sings*
    Caught by the fuzz,
    while i was,
    still on a buzz.....

In the back of the van,
    with my,
    my head in my hands.....

Just like a bad dream,
    well i was,
    only fifteen....

If only my brother could be here now,
    He'd get me out and sort me out alright,

I knew I should have stayed at home tonight.
    *bows and departs*

6. damn dude..looks awesome :)

7. no it is now held in an old airfield, called balado, in kinross, on the East coast of Scotland, they had to move there as it was getting too big, it's now upto over 100,000 people over 3 days, REM and Coldplay headline this year...............as for your question THC101, it smells of eucalyptus......and menthol............Peace out...............Sid

ps ......sorry i forgot to take the pics last night, and it's sleeping now, i'll get some tonight for sure..........

8. Jeezum it's grown. We were but a few 10's of thousands listening to a few bedraggled indie bands! *laughs at the memory*

Enjoy the bud and the festi.

9. how much are maui waui seeds?

10. approx £15 for 10........Peace out.......Sid

11. flowering 40 days.....

Attached Files:

12. That's some serious trichomes, what are you feeding her??? Like to know your fert schedule and what kind your using and their N-P-K, how much per gallon?? Much appreciated.
    _ _
    Peace \V/

Greenbudz

13. black and white.....

Attached Files:

14. and some more....

Attached Files:

• new.jpg
      new.jpg
      File size:
      38.3 KB
      Views:
  15. Them lovelys still have some decent flowering to go lots o' white pistils.

Peace
    GB

16. yeah still 2-3 weeks left to go.......hoping for a good yield, lots of bud sites...........as for ferts, for vegging io use general hydroponics, 3 bottle self mix, of grow, bloom and micro.........and for flowering i use miricle grow 15-30-15.....i feed it for 4 days then off for approx 3 then back again......and i also add miricle grow on the same schedule.........a bit unorthodox, but it's working better than my old schedule............Peace out.........Sid

17. Thx 4 info. Can't wait to see them finished.

Peace GB

18. yeah i noticed that.....my last grow, most the time the humidity was approx 40%.......this grow it seems to be staying around 60%, and that's with the light on.......i think i'll be left no choice as to harvest early as well.......i need it to be ready for the 11th of July, hence the rush...........Peace out.........Sid

19. Very nice buds. You are a master of the ganja.Can't wait to see harvest :)

20. some more pics, now i know how to use this camera.....lol

Attached Files: