Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Matt27272's Easy Firecracker Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Matt27272, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Decided today that I wanted to make some firecrackers for the first time, so I documented my experience and recipe.

1. Gather your supplies. You will need peanut butter, oil, aluminum foil, marijuana, grinder, and crackers.
    [​IMG]

2. Grind your marijuana up as finely as possible. I used about .6 grams total of some dank weed.
    [​IMG]

3. Spread a layer of peanut butter on one side of each cracker. I chose to split the .6g up between 3 crackers, but you can make one dank cracker or multiple weaker crackers.
    [​IMG]

4. I put about 1/3 teaspoon of oil onto one half of each cracker. not too much where it is running off the sides, but enough to soak the weed. Sprinkle the weed evenly over the crackers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Wrap your crackers individually in aluminum foil.
    [​IMG]

6. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
    [​IMG]

Let the crackers cool, and eat at your desire. I wouldn't use less than .5g for a firecracker, but more can be added to your delight.

2. Does this taste good??

3. organic pb next time ;)

4. I ate the three of them around 9:00 in the car on the way home. The taste is tolerable, but the taste cooked weed just makes me feel a little "sick". By the third cracker I was wishing I had made one or two, but it's all good. Will update soon with the results. I really want to smoke, but don't want to mask how strong the firecrackers are, so I'm going to hold off on smoking until I'm sure I'm already plenty high.

5. Awesome guide, will definately be trying it sometime this summer.

6. Can't wait for results! Loved the step by step instructions. Felt like I was watching still photo cooking show ;)

7. Still nothing?

8. I can successfully say that they worked. I have smoked every single day for the past 6 months and haven't smoked once today, and I'm higher than I can get when smoking. It's a completely different type of high. I'm about to pass out while watching Planet Earth. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. yeah me and a friend did half cup pb with some oil didnt measure and covered in foil for twenty five minutes we used a g of hash...overshot a tad lol and added honey after to help with the taste and put it on about16 crackers and me and my bud split it omg not the same as smoking but damn was I high couchlock times a hundred I passed out around hour seven we also were hiking directly after eating them and headed home as soon as we started feeling it not to mention we took about six hit off the hash waitin on the edibl buzz

10. How do I get rid of this taste. It makes me wanna puke. I'm still on cracker one, which finished at 1:50.

11. Haha I don't know what to tell you man. How far have you come now? I just fought the taste and downed them as fast as possible. The result was well worth it though.

12. I got em down, it took me a half hour though. I made two cookies, and they were too sticky and dry to get down my throat all at once, which made it longer and worse. Just starting to feel the high though, its starting great.

13. Im gonna try this fo sho. I think some honey or chocolate syrup would make it taste bettrr. Did it smell bad while cooking?

14. Nope, not at all for me.

15. I just made and ate a firecracker and it was delicious.

Cinnamon graham cracker
    Organic chunky pb
    1g bud

mmmm...

and there is no smell either if you wrap it up tight.

16. Hint: Spread nutella/chocolate syrup/honey on top of the cracker, then wash down with ice cold milk afterward (or chocolate milk, if you prefer).

17. Cant wait to try these my friends comin through with the main ingredient right now :)

18. #18 Uvbeenescalated, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea I put nutella on mine and it made it perfect

19. Use nutella an b sure to add a little olive oil or watever for the xtra fat. Taste problem solved you silly potheads

Edit: just noticed you guys beat me to it lol ^