Matisyahu

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by moltar512, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Any of you guys ever heard of Matisyahu? He's this crazy jewish reggae dude. His song Time of your Song is so bad ass.

I can't get it out of my head
    It' sjust so awesome.. I like the course:

Moonlight illuminate my night and my days sunray make the people say
    Had a vision somethings missing so they're screaming out loud
    Keep my feet on ground and my head in the clouds.
    I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go
    And I know and I go and I go get up and go
    Make me feel its for real tell me what you know.

2. My friends we're talking about the concert they went to of his. I thought it was Modest Yahoo at first, so I was like wtf, but I get it now. I'll have to find some of his shit to listen to.

3. Haha, DTS, I thought the same thing about his name the first time I heard it.
    He's a pretty kickass artist, there are already a few threads about him though...

Toke on, my friends. :D

Edit: Moltar, +Rep for the Katamari reference in under your screen name... fucking awesome game...

4. One of my favorite smoke artist...:hello:

5. He's fucking amazing. I've seen him live 3 times and it never gets boring. I just got his new album Youth, its pretty kickass

6. i saw him at AllGood last year. His set was really sweet... maybe it was just the shrooms kicking in at the time though since i found the music sorta repetitive from song to song when i listened to it later.

7. i like that one song king without a crown, only the live one, i dont like the album version. but thats about it i dont like his other song