Matisyahu

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by biggyb303, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Anyone here like Matisyahu? I'm seeing him live on the 30th in Boulder. Pretty sweet story about how I got sold out tickets...

I messaged one of the guys who Matisyahu is playing with on the 30th and told him about how I was hella bummed that I wasn't going to make it to his show and how my birthday is on the 29(which it is) and he told me that he would put my name on the meet and greet list!! so sick!

2. I saw the Matisyahu show last night. He plays a long set, but the mix was so loud that I spent the whole time trying to jam my earplugs deeper into my ear canals. Near the end, the audience had had enough and people were streaming out before the show was over. It was pretty non-spectacular as far as reggae shows go, although there were some stoners in the audience. The band is pretty good.

3. if hes playing with flobots ur in for a good show! i went to mudkids/flobots/matisyahu concert oct 15th i think and it was awesome as hell and yea the music seemed really loud

4. his beat box from that live at stubbs album is SICK!:eek:

5. i saw matisyahu and 311 in westport a couple years ago. it was ridiculous. i loved it. he started freestylin about people standing on top of parking garages watchin the show it was tight

6. yea expect atleast 10 minutes of beat boxing, he beat boxed like 3 times at the concert i went to

7. I went to a concert a while back, pretty sick show

8. i saw him in concert at Summerfest this past summer, with a hard body buzz off of kinda bunk doses. was live as fuck.

9. Ive gone to see him a couple of times..he always puts on a good show so expect a fun ass time

10. I saw him two years ago with 311 and this year with the Flobots, both times he put on a kick ass show, enjoy it, concerts are amazing

11. I saw him open for 311. The whole concert was great, he's really good.