Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mates already stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Got Milk, May 27, 2009.

1. OP should stop crying over nothing:smoking:

2. right and wrong

right in the sense that yeah if you got weed and ya wanna smoke it... fuck it, light one up.

This is where the wrong-as-fuckness comes into your post. If you would have read the OP, you would know he hates going to his friends for a sesh, when his friend blazes before he gets there, then not participating in the sesh with him that he invited him over for. He doesnt hate smoking less weed. where does it say that?

whatever, idk why i even posted this lol.

3. you just have to expect that shit, OP, it happens to me all the time and i do it to other people all the time, no worries. just keep in mind that it's usual for stoners to be stoned, so forget about it and get stoned!

4. OP should just spark up a bowl or two b4he leaves to even go over there

5. There's 2 ways to look at this. I usually take a couple bowls before I leave my house for virtually anything, including chillin with friends. If someone called me over to have a session, and the session was over before I got there, than yes I would be kinda pissed. If they still wanted to blaze it wouldn't be a big deal though, lol.

6. why does it matter?

7. No, I dont mind if they are already high.

I DO however, dislike when they use it as an excuse not to pack a bowl to match you.

I went to my friends house once and he was already high. I pack a bowl and we BOTH smoke from it. Then, when I tell him its his turn, he told me "I packed one before you got here, I'm high enough"

I was like, "no, you just smoked mine with me, so you ARE going to pack another one"

8. It has nothing to do with weed.

If you read my first post i said it didnt. I said i will smoke the same amount anyway but we just wont be toking up together.

It has nothing to do with thinking of myself and being selfish cause i cant get every bit of weed out of my friend. I bring my own shit to smoke..

The whole point of this thread was to ask if disliked getting to a mates to toke and he already has.

Its like say you were going to study with your mate, you both have the same report to do.. You guys were going to do it together, then on arriving you find his already half way through his.

You missed the point.

9. Bro, we're always stoned, lol

10. I generally wait for my friends to arrive when I invite them over. I'll wait for 10 minutes after the agreed meeting time, after that I'm starting without them.

(Our sessions are usually planned a few hours before)

11. I just laugh and pull out a bong. As long as we're all stoned and happy then it's all cool. Unless they're relying on you to bring the green. And you've already assumed that there will be some there waiting for you.
    And there isnt.