Masturbation can improve the quality of sexual life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lituonan, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Masturbation can be a preparation for sexual life and a supplement to sexual life.Masturbation helps to improve the quality of sexual life between the sexes.

1. Don't directly stimulate the genitals from the beginning
    Men can first stimulate the abdomen \ nipple \ inner thigh, then stimulate the perianal \ scrotum \ penis body \ penis ligament and penis head; women can also use the love egg toy to stimulate the abdomen \ breasts \ inner thighs, then stroke the anus week \ size labia\ Vaginal mouth and clitoris. This will help to experience the sexual pleasure of sensitive parts outside the genitals, avoiding the stimulation of the genitals when avoiding hunger and thirst, and help to prolong the foreplay time of sexual intercourse, especially to help wake up during sexual intercourse. Female sexual excitement makes the sexual orgasm of women and men come at the same time.

2. When women masturbate, they should pay special attention to what they are stimulating. In what way, how and how to stimulate, it is easier to get pleasure/acquisition, accumulate such experience in order to apply to sexual life, and improve gender . The quality of sex life is very beneficial.

3. When men are masturbating, pay special attention to not rushing to finish things.
    When men are masturbating, they should slowly feel the thrill of the stroke and learn to control the ejaculation. Most men ejaculate within a minute or two after the start of masturbation, and a few people even ejaculate within 10 to 20 seconds. So rushing to "work" may develop a habit. This makes it possible for a woman to have a climax when her life has not yet reached the climax. This habit is easy to become an important reason for the disharmony of couples' sexual life

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. wtf I love bots now

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yup can confirm as a single male with no female options currently at my immediate disposal that masturbation 100% improves the quality of my sex life

4. #4 old shol4evr, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete