Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Masterbating when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Hahahaha I like the last sentence lol that made my day ... Too bad its almost over and I'll have to make it again

2. girls masturbate while high too! =]

3. [quote name='"springstars"']girls masturbate while high too! =][/quote]

How'd u like it? Hahaha jk

4. ...oh come on, that's the best you had? lol

5. [quote name='"springstars"']

...oh come on, that's the best you had? lol[/quote]

Haha I'm gone. Oh how I love Sativas

6. Nah i love to cum when im high feels amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't know if it's just me, but when I'm jizzing - it feels like I'm exploding into a rainbow.

That's the only way I can explain the sensation.

• Winner Winner x 1

8. I just call it an orgasm. Hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Masterbating while high is the most intense thing I've ever experienced. The orgasm is twice as intense and lasts 4-5 times as long. Once in a while, something strange happens. Orgasm starts, but ejaculation is delayed for about 3-4 seconds. Very odd feeling. Too much info? :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Of course not.
    Tell us about the look on your face while you do it.

11. I know exactly what you mean. I wonder if its for real or just our mind thinks that 3 seconds have passed when 1 really did.. haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love jerking off when I'm stoned. Yeah it takes longer for me but it feels better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. When I'm high, ejaculation feels so much better. Its so intense to the point where I'm shivering from the sensation lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You should hold your breath while you do it.

15. #55 allhellno, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    brb in 10 mins OP, then I'll be able to put forth my opinion :D:D

edit: That was GLORIOUS!!!

16. don't forget to shove a finger up your anus and massage that prostrate just before you cum

17. [quote name='"Fumar Verde"']

Lol nope, blafrican[/quote]
    Lmfao

18. [quote name='"burped"']I haven't gotten high in months, school work etc, trying to focus, but yesterday my sis got some weed i smoked a bowl, i had finals the next day, so i didn't smoke much, but since i haven't smoked in so long, i got high off it,
    i was giogn to go to sleep after i jacked off, but i found it hard to foucs, i literally almost fell asleep in the middle of a stroke, and it seemed i would never cum, so i gave up and went to sleep.

Does anyone else find it difficult to masterbate when high ?[/quote]

Happens every once in a while. To me lol sometimes I end up masturbating for an hour before I bust or give up lol

Then other times it's like 5 min and I'm good. :)

19. No it makes me last longer and it feels amazing. Puts me in the zone. Very zen!

• Agree Agree x 1

20. shit that happen to me. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1