Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Masterbating when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I haven't gotten high in months, school work etc, trying to focus, but yesterday my sis got some weed i smoked a bowl, i had finals the next day, so i didn't smoke much, but since i haven't smoked in so long, i got high off it,
    i was giogn to go to sleep after i jacked off, but i found it hard to foucs, i literally almost fell asleep in the middle of a stroke, and it seemed i would never cum, so i gave up and went to sleep.

Does anyone else find it difficult to masterbate when high ?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I'm quite the opposite in that regard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have to turn the t.v. off when im consulting prof. hans jerkov whilst stoned. get to distracted by shows and shit. but then when i finish im just like "well that was a waste of time"

4. lol im the opposite. it happens real quick when im stoned. then im just sitting there high as hell 1 sock on neither of my feet like wow. that was cool

5. who uses a sock these days?? its all about the sunglasses bag now, u know the ones u can also use to clean them? thats the shit mang.

• Like Like x 1
  6. damn i never though about that... im still back in the stone age lol

7. Masterbating doesn't seem any better to me so it's been crossed off the list of fun things to do high.

8. give it a try man, u dont end up with a cock that smells like foot or lint down ur foreskin

9. no lint in my foreskin because i was circumsized :D

10. well thats convinent. i hope this isnt too upfront but is it a religious think or just a decision made by ur parents?

11. Im sorry man, that was way too weird and i only just realised what i wrote, my bad.

12. Well it should be a lot easier for you than spelling while high

13. Idk I never really asked. I think it's more because most people are circumsized around here lol

14. Idk but I watched Super High Me.. The dude's sperm count like doubled when he masturbated when he was high hahaha.

15. Where i grew up masterbating was a shameful thing to do haha. Go fuck a chick while high instead ;)

16. It takes adjustment, but sex/masterbation when high is AWESOME. The first couple times you try, it can be unsuccessful. But, after you get used to it, you can channel your high into your sex.

I can't remember the last time I had sex sober...

17. Are the chicks really that bad looking? :p

18. allergy medication perhaps?

19. hey burp I hope that your not high right now haha

20. whenever i smoke alone i usually end up jacking off. never had trouble like you OP well maybe i did and just dont remember lmao.