Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master wu's green dragon tincture

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiefBuddha, May 2, 2012.

1. #1 ChiefBuddha, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    This Friday I'm attempting to make master wu's green dragon tincture following his online guide. I keep thinking of questions so I'll update this as I think of them. First, when you do the heating process in the oven for 5 minutes, I'm only using an eighth.. Should I do it for less time? Also when breaking up the weed should I use a grinder or just break it apart with my hands? Thank you to everyone, much love

2. I believe you are supposed to use finely ground bud :)

3. I suppose I will do that then, thank you

4. Also if anyone could tell me a user here that is known for making tincture? I'd like to pm them and get detailed questions answered. Thanks everyone

5. Decarb it for the time specified. The volume of your cannabis does not impact the heat it is exposed to.

6. Break it up as finely as possible, for sure with a grinder. A coffee grinder works wonders in getting your bud extremely fine for edibles.