Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blackpaw78, May 15, 2011.

1. Anyone like this strain I got 1 g of it ATM

2. What?

Pics or GTFO

3. 9 times out of ten, its on the top shelf at the clubs. so yeah... pretty much everyone likes top shelf.lol enjoy it.

4. I haven't had any in a while but when i did it was great. Incredibly skunky weed.

5. Yeah its very skunky shit.

6. What's GTFO?

7. Pics or GTFO

8. Get the fuck out.

Soz for double post

9. Ahh it's cool I'll try and upload pics I'm on iPod so it's a lil harder

10. pics or GTFO bro!

11. You guys need to chill out with the "GTFO." If you want pics go find it on google. Don't be a douchebag.

12. pics or gtfo

13. that stuff is awesome i used to buy it all the time cuz it was all my dealer would ever re-up with!!

14. master kush?! it's real?

15. I am the master kush!

16. I just picked up an 1/8th of master kush from a club here in LA. It was a $40 1/8th. Def not top shelf. I'd rate it 8/10.

$45 1/8ths would be 9/10
    $50 1/8ths would be 10/10

17. Master kush is some of the stinkiest weed I'd ever had. Smelled through my glass jar.

18. #19 dbx64, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    [​IMG]

Not the prettiest master kush ever, but it gets you very high.