Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grimtoker, Aug 7, 2013.

1. #1 grimtoker, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    Its a smooth smoke but a heavy hitter for sure. Oh this shit REEKS when you start to break it up, and it was sticking to my fingers. 

I usually get "loud" which is hit or miss, the "almost loud" homegrown shit can go back to where it came from..its mids just doesn't have seeds. this is some of the only DANK bud that i have had in awhile

Attached Files:

2. Looks kushy to me!! :smoking:

3. Nice, btw, I've lately noticed more people call bud "loud". I find this to be odd. Is it a new thing? 

4. Hmm never heard of the "loud" expression

5. Alot of rappers use that term.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★

6. #7 Tokeuntilyoudreamin, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    I've heard it on these forums, but never in my area. In my area we call bomb ass weed "killer," "bomb," or "fire."Then there was this prick New York kid callin it piff.

7. if heard of piff, killer, dan k, etc..

loud is a new one

ima walk in the dispensarie and say let me get the loudest shit you got lol

8. Loud is a play on the smell of the weed, maybe even the looks. If you pop the jar and can smell the weed across the house, the smell is "loud"

9. ahhh a play on words..

10. That's some tight butthole

11. Possibly related to Mac Miller's Single "Loud"

12. It's newish, I've been hearing it a lot now. The smell is loud.

13. Some certain humans have evolved enough to hear smells.. But I guess I dont know. Lol