Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

master kush(macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rastax702, Jan 29, 2010.

1. sup GC ive been smokin on sum of this master kush the last couple days... the buds smoke great and taste amazing...and i just picked a hakko and it was well worth the 40 bucks!! it gives a much cleaner hit then just using a butane lighter and and theres a big difference in taste when using a hakko...heres sum pics of the master kush enjoy

004.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

2. Always gotta love the Master. One of my top 10 for sure. Maybe even top 5. Never had any bad Master. Keep tokin and check out my buds if you have time.

3. I had the chance to smoke some master kush for some time and it was absolutely phenomenal. Very potent high I loved it. Looks awesome :smoke::smoke:.

4. nice buds bro, master kush is one of my favorite strains, happy toking:)

5. Can never go wrong with some master! happy toking:smoking: