Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Master kush is confusing me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I can't seem to get that high off it. Maybe it has something to do with me being sick.

2. what? and what?

3. Could be because you are sick. What do you have? When I get sick, sometimes bud makes me feel 40x worse.

4. Master kush sucks balls in my opinion.

5. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']Could be because you are sick. What do you have? When I get sick, sometimes bud makes me feel 40x worse.[/quote]

Stuffed up and a minor sore throat nothing big. But still sucks.

6. [quote name='"Outdoorguy"']Master kush sucks balls in my opinion.[/quote]

Why do you say that?

7. Have you thought about a tolerance break? How much have you been smoking lately?

8. I can't feel highs when I've got a stuffed nose. :(

9. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']

Have you thought about a tolerance break? How much have you been smoking lately?[/quote]

Not that much at all maybe a couple bowls a day for the last week or so (I don't usually try to blaze daily)

10. Sounds like that strain isnt for you.My suggestions are get fish oil pills to get omega 3(Granny explains how it helps on her page) and get a different strain.I know for a fact that no matter how much greencrack I smoke I cant get high(that strain doesnt trigger me for shit never knew why) just my .02

11. [quote name='"chriscraft112"']Sounds like that strain isnt for you.My suggestions are get fish oil pills to get omega 3(Granny explains how it helps on her page) and get a different strain.I know for a fact that no matter how much greencrack I smoke I cant get high(that strain doesnt trigger me for shit never knew why) just my .02[/quote]

Ya that's what I'm thinking. I'm not a big indica fan as it is.