Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massive thunderstorms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thefour20man, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Right now there is a huge thunderstorm goin on and im lovin it! I absolutely love smoking to the rain,thunder and lightning. Anybody else?

2. Hell yes man :D Had the same thing here yesterday and while everyone was holed up I was longboarding down my street smoking a bowl in the rain. :p

3. Hell yeah went to the beach yesterday during a thunderstorm, smoked a fatty right before we went out there.

4. Thunderstorms are the shit

5. Did the same thing, went out in the country and found the biggest hill we could, smoked a bowl of Cough and enjoyed natures best.

6. Well, this is in the wrong forum, but definitely. Bud and storms are a great combination. :smoke:

7. Haha that reminds me like a week or so ago I was sittin at my desk rippin the bong. I was pretty stoned and just loaded a bowl, about to hit it, when the lights went out. It was about 10 at night and it went pitch black. I had no idea what to do sittin there high as hell holding the bong and lighter not able to see a thing. It was great haha, it really brought out the body high since I couldn't see anything and it was pretty trippy. I really like storms though they're great, and I love rain too, very peaceful.

8. i love it

9. #9 BoneThug, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    I hate rain its so depressing. I prefer smoking during winter when there's a blizzard going on.

10. I love being outside in the rain. It's so peaceful and relaxing.:smoke:

11. kills my high late at night but in the day its cool