Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Massachusetts Dank Thread*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mikesu58, Aug 12, 2012.

1. zips your on point about the "kb" they were payin like 2000-2200 for dependin on how many.. definately missing trichs on some batches and lots of people in the 978 would weigh it down.. alotta people got rich off that shit.. i know it originates from "kine' but there was nothing Hiawain about it. glad its not as prevalent and prices have come down on dank nugs makes it kind of obsolete if you can get goods around the same number.

happy blizzard yall

2. Picked this up yesterday

Attached Files:

3. #83 Davidk57, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    I got some nice granddaddy kush for 10 dollars a g.

image-1839901430.jpg

image-250878183.jpg

edit: im in the 617. pm me if you wanna get together and smoke! these are dangerously dank one of my friends had an asthma attack and freaked out and had to go to the er. it can make you pass out if you chief a blunt. it's good stuff though.

4. Nice, I live in the Northshore and interestingly i've smoked some called Purpledreams. It was good if you're trying to wind down or sleep.

5. I've had a lot of purp from the Framingham area recently

6. Well I'm happy I have bud. So much fucking snow, our van was sliding hard last night, scary shit. I can't wait for spring. Fuck this winter bullshit.

7. Nothing viable. They are super tiny. Like the size of a pinhead. And there are quite a few that show up after grinding :/

Ive been doing some reading and i guess other people are experiencing this. Can be due to all the new strains out, new growers, fem seeds; etc.

Hope it gets better on my end soon!!

8. some good import hash going round MA right now:smoking:

9. I've been building this up for a little bit, waiting for my friend to come back from a t break and were taking it all straight from our bong

Attached Files:

10. I'd make some yummy iso with all of the keif!!!

11. Blue dream & Purp in my grinder, Have nug pictures too that i'll upload later. Stay high, 413 homies!

Attached Files:

12. I build that up every week or so and put it in a seperate jar, I smash my grinder on concrete after I grind so I get all the goodness. Press that shit dude.

13. Mmm. Whereabout in MA are you?

14. mmm, where the fuck is the hash

I'd love to buy a bunch of kief off someone too instead of bud, but hash would be great too

15. Make your own that's what I do

16. Shiieeeeet. I got that flame on deck, but aint smokin till I land a new job.

pineapple express, maui wowi, NYC diesel, kannibia special, WW, afghan kush- yall mafuckas gonna hafta stay tucked away in them Ball(er) jars till papa gets a REAL J.O.B.

Loud pack, MA ALLDAY

17. 413 :wave:

18. Those last 3 pics look like big turds.

19. Damn my guy just told me he has some hash. 40/g though. Fuuuu that :/ ma is a med state. Wtf are these prices lol

20. I'm pretty sure local dank in the 802 blows mass weed out ofthe bong