Mass Rally In Support Of Syrian Army In Tallkalkh

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, May 18, 2013.

1. Mass Rally In Support Of Syrian Army In Tallkalkh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RjVw3kQgPE

Not the biggest crowd I've ever seen in the Middle East but this one formed after their prayers at the Mosque so it's not a crowd of thousands or hundred of thousands but a large gathering none the less. It makes sense they are protesting the terrorists and the only people who are actively looking to stop the terrorists are the Syrian army. Protesting terrorists isn't isolated to Syria, there's are protests all over the Middle East regarding terrorists and their attacks quite often, another recent protest was in Turkey about the very same Syrian terrorists. The people of Libya are actually protesting the terrorists themselves and then overrunning their terrorist bases burning them to the ground. It's pretty awesome. Protesting terrorism in the Middle East is a dangerous business because they terrorists will target anyone, especially someone who supports the gov't and opposes them so these protesters truly are courageous.

I'm no fan of Assad. Just search Youtube with " Assad protest secret police" and your blood will boil! But, I hate the terrorists more and the only one stopping them is Assad's army. What's the UN and the west done to stop terrorism in the Syria? Funded them? Considering arming them publicly, god knows what shady crap is going on behind the scenes. Then again, I don't want the UN helping because NATO just may get involved and more war probably isn't the answer because Libya is in the gutter right now over run with terrorism.

Estimates from 50,000 to 80,000 have been killed so far and at least half are civilians so what has the UN done  to stop the terrorists in Syria?  And I'm not talking about Assad and his army, I'm talking about Al Qaeda. You know whose been helping Syria? Russia. My heart and prayers goes out the Syrian civilians who are caught up in the middle of this rock and  hard place. If I lived in Syria I'd do my best to leave and it doesn't have to be forever but it's way to dangerous right now.

2. Let them kill each other. Solving the problems of other nations is not our business.

3. #3 Swills, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    That's ignorant, mostly because its been wayyyyy too late for it to not be our problem.

So welcome to reality where it is in fact our problem.

Yes because our intervention always proves to be very helpful. I mean look at Iraq and Afghanistan.

5. #5 Swills, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013

Don't forget about Libya where our intervention completely failed. As I've already said in the OP is that our intervention via military/NATO is out of the question AND suspend all money sent to the rebels because so many of those rebels are Al Qaeda terrorists who are probably doing more damage to Syria than Assad's regime is. What needs to be done is stopping the influx of terrorist into Syria, Hezbollah included, and hunt down the terrorists. Assad needs to be dealt with and tried for his crimes against humanity (ICC? But not thru war) after the terrorists are cleansed. You don't want Assad falling when the terrorists are running free.

ICC, laughable for sure, but something needs to be done about all of these politicians, military leaders, banksters, etc, as well. Problem is they rule the world and are above the law.

6. We need to stay out of this...but we aren't...as usual. That is ok though, Russia is sending help to Assad so that should even the playing field a bit. Also Israel needs to keep it's rockets in it's own pants.

7. Both sides are guilty of terrorism.