Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mason jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, May 16, 2011.

1. What size mason jar should i get when the most bud i will have in it will be 1/8 to 1/4? And is there anywhere i could get a single jar or do i have to buy a case?

2. Buy some jam. Eat the jam. Clean out the jar. Use the jar.

You can get whatever size you need.

3. Mason jars almost exclusively sell in bulk. Kurt123 has a decent solution.

4. Half Pint to Pint size. You can go to a grocery store or hardware store or walmart asking for canning jars/mason jars and see what size you need.

Or ask for airtight glass containers.

I use Half Pint mason jars for small amounts.

5. Alright, I'll try that. What size jars should I be looking at to hold an 1/8 to a 1/4

6. Cool. I'll try to find that size jar

7. I just use a glass Spice Islands Rosemary jar and it holds an 8th with ease. I hear pickle jars work well, too.

8. the baby food ones work good for me -ther are 2 sizes only get one of each and dump out the food. also at this time of year if you stop at yard sales sometime you can find single mason jars. also the Smucker walnut sundae topping jars are good but smaller top opening so depends on your hands/fingers. some one said thrift shop on anothr thread and if one is close it wouldn't hurt to check and you might find other fun stuff - I've gotten cool large mason jars there for art stuff but never looked for small ones

9. If I were you I'd go to Michael craft store or any other craftstore where you live the have different types of jars there to pick from and there cheap to the biggest one the had was for about 3 dollars. Also go to walmart I bout a jar for 2.60 and it looks air tight but idk

10. You only want the jar between half and 2 thirds full if you can...