Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tuxx, Jan 18, 2012.

1. you can use a pickle, jelly, pepper, or any other food jar in the house. Not exactly sure where to get a single jar. Check your local hobby shop.

2. walmart niqqa

3. Walmart sells individual ones? Checked target but they only had like... 30 jar packs.

4. Does that jar look the suitable kind? Found it lying around but idk if its air tight

5. yea get a 16 pak trust one is not enough

6. I really don't think I need 16 lol..maybe if I put individual nugs in each one.

7. Buy a sixteen pack of jars-keep bud in one of them-fill the rest with pointless thread ideas.

8. That should be fine Tuxx, i have a mason jar that looks like that, but it doesnt have the design on the glass.

9. yes walmart sell individual glass jars with rubber seals, they are usually near like the cooking stuff with glass cups and such

10. just get the whole package, keep 2 - 3 for yourself and sell the rest for $2 each.

11. Cool cool, gonna try it out and see if I can smell anything emanating from it.

Jw.. Who do I sell mason jars to >_<

12. #13 glazedKnuckles, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    [quote name='"lostindasauce"']just get the whole package, keep 2 - 3 for yourself and sell the rest for $2 each.[/quote]

What the feck? I've never heard of a jar dealer

"Ay you got that MJ?"
    "Hell yea brother"
    *whips out mason jars*
    "Nig*a what the fuck..."

13. You can also get them at the dollar store. Not sure if they'd be good quality though.

14. I get tomato sauce and use those mason jars

15. Want to be extra safe? Buy the 16 pack, fill them with some other food that is will fill up the jar, like M&Ms. Pick one and put your bud in it, and put a scratch on the lid so you know it's that jar. Stack them in a cabinet.

Somebody searching and sees 16 jars full of M&M's, they aren't going to search each jar.

16. motha fuckain pasta lova

17. marinara sauce :)

I also like using airtight tupperware. I think they're called Lock & Lock.

18. #19 SwichOne, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    You can find jars perfect for storing bud at your local art store..they usually carry them in wood, glass, and tin. ranging from all shapes and sizes. I think this one ran me no more than 3 dollars.

[​IMG]