Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biggerbil, May 2, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I recently got a mason jar to keep my bud fresh. Will it still stay fresh if I don't fill the jar up all the way because of the extra air? Thank you!

2. yes fill your jars 3/4 full

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, you're best if you've got different sized jars to use for different amounts. Putting a 2g in a 32oz mason jar is almost useless if you're trying to keep it fresh. They all hold in smell just fine, but for keeping it fresh you need to have the least amount of air space as possible inside.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can go even more if you wanted. Can get a manual (or auto) and pump the air out. But.. This is more for people storing very long time. But like stated above

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great thanks for the info!