Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mason jar shelf-life/storage

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yayitsme, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for about 15 years now and i've usually kept a bag for a week or less. but now I've got a very decent job that does randos and I'll take 1 bong hit a month (and that bong hit is just soo lovely). anyway, I've just started doing the mason jar thing (the real small ones) with a few dank 8ths seeing as they'll need to be kept for a while. How long can I expect for these danks to stay good and dank with no noticable amount of loss of potentcy. I've heard claims of years, but can anyone enlighten me on this? Thanks, Yay

2. Years. Seriously.

If kept in an airtight container and in a cool, dark place, what factors could possibly make it lose potency?

3. Longer than you have to worry about, that's for sure. And even then, the loss in potency probably won't even be noticeable.

4. sweet, thanks for the replies!