Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mason Jar and Coffee Beans good storage?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blind Guy, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I was wondering what the forum thought of this idea. I need to hide my weed/pipe from the parental units. I was thinking of putting both of these inside separate baggies, into a mason jar which I will fill the remainder of the mason jar with coffee beans?

Or do you think maybe I should use ground coffee as opposed to whole beans?

And is there a particular brand of mason jars that you would particularly recommend for this? Ball?
    Any help or advice is much appreciated.

2. Ive found pipes dont reek nearly as bad as weed, so I usually just toss my pipe into a plastic bag, and keep my weed in a mason jar. I have never found the need to use anything to mask the smell when using jars. As long as your parents arent snooping around to much you should be fine.

3. i used a plastic folgers container...it did the job

4. any particular brand of mason jar will work? with a screw on lid/

5. A mason jar (if it's air tight) will keep your bud and pipe from smelling, without any coffee beans.

6. Yeah, just go to pretty much any grocery store and you should be able to find mason jars.
    they usually come in packs of around 4, but they are pretty cheap.

7. do you have a brand of mason jars that you can recommend?

8. Any type of mason jar will do. Just go to your local grocery store since they're there to keep your food fresh.

9. Well, I was looking on amazon.com, because as my screen name says, I literally am blind and don't have a ride to the grocery store right now. LOL

10. Anyone use Kilner Jars if so are they just as good as mason jars thanks in advance.

11. I use ball jars also.