Maryland Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by budmasterdank, Jun 5, 2014.

1. It's my understanding that currently md medical law consist of getting a doc recommendation and if your caught it's 100$ fine if you can prove medical use in court.
    Md has also decriminalized MJ. As a small fine for possession under 10 grams. And no criminal charges no jail time no legal issues.

Now MD has also passed a medical law. It's just taking forever to get up and running. And needs a lot of revising. It's still in the beginning stages.

Now we have this wonderful govs race going on. And heather mizeur is top on my list. She want to push for full legalization. Taxed and regulated like alcohol. She also has many other great idea.

It looks like if she is elected gov. Md will be after Colorado on full legalization. I believe she is our next gov.

Just thought I would fill people in on what's going on in my home state right now. I'd say we are on the right track to legalizing.

Thoughts and feelings in the issue

I myself prefer medical use.
    And I use it for medical uses
    To help with anger, anxiety, helps me sleep. And helps me open my mind to new possibilities. I just feel that full legalization is to early. Not that it's a bad thing. But good medical laws are really all we need. The people who should be using cannabis will be and people who just should not smoke weed won't have that access to is. Which I feel is fair. Although I have nothing against it. And personally don't mind if it is fully legal or just for medical. But heather mizeur

2. Did your prohibitionist spam bot finger get stuck??