maryjanesgarden.com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by KBslinga, Sep 11, 2011.

1. anyone ever order from them to the states?

site seems really legit, and fairly cheap compared to the 'tude. Post your experiences here

2. I ordered from them 12 days ago havent received anything yet...actually searching info about them now online. ill let you know if anything actually comes.

3. Avoid!

4. I was going to ask about this site also.They brag about being the fastest delivery..ect.They say you get 20 free seeds also.So has anyone had good or bad experiences with this company?

5. I ordered from them. They are a part of a chain of shady sites. I never received my items. Stay the fuck away from them.

6. can you say "AMS affiliate site" ?

the 20 free beans should be a clear giveaway

Frequently Asked Questions For Ordering Marijuana Seeds

Buy feminized marijuana seeds and cannabis seeds from Amsterdam - high quality marijuana seeds (cannabis seeds)

notice any similarities ?

I can continue ? with things like strain descriptions and plant pics.. they are all the same no matter which site you click( only the 3 letters on each pic are different) .

Wharf

7. I found a bunch of AMS dummy sites.When you click the links it deferrs you at AMS,in fact that where you end up if you google mj seedbanks,Why are these fake/scammer AMS sites at the top of googles list?

8. Ok i have an idea for a fun game - see how many fake sites are in fact a front of some description for AMS:

1) Maryjanesgarden
    2)greenmanspage

anyone got any more?